Ultra Stick 1.1m

As you guys saw above, the version number bump to 10.10.xxx--which notably happened after some swap pages updates and testing that would have caught the issue--broke the ability to upload content exported from the latest version of RealFlight Evolution. We were able to fix that, but the swaps still aren't displaying an "EVO" icon for new content like they should. This is a known issue (thanks @technoid) and we will address it next week.

1700247117357.png

As you guys saw above, the version number bump to 10.10.xxx--which notably happened after some swap pages updates and testing that would have caught the issue--broke the ability to upload content exported from the latest version of RealFlight Evolution. We were able to fix that, but the swaps still aren't displaying an "EVO" icon for new content like they should. This is a known issue (thanks @technoid) and we will address it next week.

View attachment 136798
Sounds good, thanks. Actually rcdoski sent me an email about it last night so I reported it to you. So thanks @rcdoski for catching it.

Good Morning,

I did purchased this plane and was able to make it out to my flying field yesterday. I am not a very experienced pilot but found the time on RF payed off. Technoid created a great model and thanks to him i was able to fly it without a problem. I flew without SAFE. I pulled off a couple beautiful landings as well as touch and goes The plane was configured with a 3s batt so, it was a mild setup.

I wanted to express my thanks to Technoid for all his time he spent to get the features just right. My hats off to you sir!

Good Morning,

I did purchased this plane and was able to make it out to my flying field yesterday. I am not a very experienced pilot but found the time on RF payed off. Technoid created a great model and thanks to him i was able to fly it without a problem. I flew without SAFE. I pulled off a couple beautiful landings as well as touch and goes The plane was configured with a 3s batt so, it was a mild setup.

I wanted to express my thanks to Technoid for all his time he spent to get the features just right. My hats off to you sir!
Thanks a lot for the kind words and I'm glad to hear my plane helped you.

Back