Request RF6 Aircraft Here

How about a Russian I-16 fighter. Found these images online. I liked the weathering and livery of the model.

47.jpg
I-16drawing1.jpg

Look On Airliners.net

Wow, so you want a plane and come back with that?

Oh that's right, you are entitled to get whatever you want from the designers. (This plane please, that plane please)

I'm sure these hard working guys will jump all over your request.

Sheez.......

mwilson914 How About a F-16 with Armrals With Bombs Like his B-1 and F-15E? please

Mikeymike21 has been wanting me to do a specific version of an F-16 which I have in my bucket list. I'm sure I'll add weapons rails with bombs. I just don't know when I'll have time to start this project. My freelance projects will be kicking back into high gear in two weeks.

I haven't been able to model for the past few weeks. This is why I recently built a completely new high end system from scratch. I'll install the SSD tomorrow and get all my software installed by weeks end--I don't care for the HDD read/write time holding back my system capabilities.

How About A B-25 With Dropble Bombs?

Ya think you could give these guy's some time?

Why would a designer make a new plane that is already modeled just to add bombs?

Please learn to spell also.

Once again, Pic or any info?

Not going to ( Airliners.net )

Your killing your requests right of the bat.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1292397194.jpg
    ScreenShot1292397194.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
HELP- FIX - SIKORSKY SKY CRANE - Sky Hook - option

https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?p=226313#post226313

Hello, Is there anyone who has the ability to help fix the current flight design flaws of the -SIKORSKY SKY CRANE - ?

What i am hoping is, to use the -SIKORSKY SKY CRANE - Sky Hook - option and stabilize the flight / & / hover capabilities in a learning enviroment for helicopter pilots. It would be nice to have a ( gyro ) - ( steady hover ) capabilities, and stibility in flying and carring objects.

I am sure i am not providing as much information that is in my head and also wondering what is possible with the ( RF / KE ) software.

THANK YOU.

I don't know if someone has made this before as I couldn't find one on the swap pages but could someone make a ver 6 450 Pro with training gear or could you let me know how to attach trainig gear to an existing ver 5.5 one.

As I am learnig on the 450 pro useing training gear so I would like one to be the same Please.:)

I don't know if someone has made this before as I couldn't find one on the swap pages but could someone make a ver 6 450 Pro with training gear or could you let me know how to attach trainig gear to an existing ver 5.5 one.

As I am learnig on the 450 pro useing training gear so I would like one to be the same Please.:)

Just use the Dominion.

It's better to learn with a larger heli before moving to your small one.

You'll not want to fly your real 450 with the training balls anyway.

Yep but I would still like to have one as I fly mine with the training gear on as I am only learning basic hovering and orientation etc and that way it would react the same way as my real one

UMX Gee Bee R2 with AS3X Technology

I would like to request the "UMX Gee Bee R2 with AS3X Technology" for RF-6.

There is a larger EP one on the Swap,...and I did what I could to Scale things and took many shots at the Physics items,..however, I do not have the knowledge to really get it RIGHT.

There ia a EP Gee Bee R2 with 66" wingspan in RF-6.

So, I, and others I believe, would really appreciate someone taking this on.

Many Thanks to All of you Modelers and Flight Physics Engineers for what you have done over the years to provide us that which we take and see at the Fields as is!

BTW: There is a "UMX Beast with the AS3X Technology" which is an amazing likeness to the Actual R/C Model which I own as well!

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/15712

Michael Giles,,
Tomah, Wisconsin

If your model already exists for RF, there is no reason to make a new one. You could resize a 108" plane to a 42" plane in the physics editor. If your plane is painted a different color, then a new CS could be made. The 3D model has nothing to do with how the plane flies. Do what you can to tweak the physics yourself. Look at other models for help, like the feature you mentioned. The person who best knows how your model should fly is you!!

UMX Gee Bee R2 with AS3X Technology

Roger That Jeff!,

I will do what you suggest,...I had completely forgotten about the new Physics Editor by Percentages.

Thanks for Helping once again!,

Anyway,....Its about time I learn how to do some of these items in an "Open Source"
piece of Simulation Software that I have been using since its inception.

Michael,..

Back