Recent content by Bellah1z

1. Bellah1z

Where do we stand?

I am so impressed with DX 11 as it has unleashed VR in a way that I wish you had done years ago. I deserted RF for other sims but this DX 11 has won me back and I don't look at anything else now. Keep up the development please!
  2. Bellah1z

Congratulations

Yes well I just removed RFX from my PC so I am commited now. Hopefully with DX11 in place they will work on the outdated graphics on Realflight but it's working flawlessly for me in VR. No more stuttering or ghosting. Yes it's been a bloody long time coming !
  3. Bellah1z

Congratulations

ok I have been running it in VR and wow, this is the first time there is no stuttering , VR Works . It's amazing thankyou for finally getting to Dx11 . This is probably the single biggest step forward for realflight in 2 decades and finally I can retire RFX.
  4. Bellah1z

Congratulations

I have been on my surface Book 2 for an hour now, no issues and graphics totally maxed out, never been able to do that before . Very smooth and no stuttering.
  5. Bellah1z

So far, so good

I am away at the moment and I cant wait to run it on my I9 13900KS and and 4090 in VR! Its running really sweet om my surface 2 Pro laptop at full graphics !
  6. Bellah1z

Congratulations

I have waited 12 years for this day to download the DX11 beta . Finally we have back what RFX could have been. I am going to enjoy the beta.
  7. Bellah1z

DX 12 Ultimate Ray Tracing needed in Realflight Next

I miss RFX, that was the future and if it had not been canned we would have DX 12 and proper VR but instead we are stuck in 2007.
  8. Bellah1z

I'd like a proper VR implementation that DX 12 would deliver .
  9. Bellah1z

We still have moved beyond DX 9, you do know that? we have been asking for a better graphics API for a decade and yet here we are in 2007.
  10. Bellah1z

Awful VR

I know this comes up all the time but I have upgraded to every new version including Evolution and VR is just awful . It is like something when VR came out 5 years ago as mainstream. Realflight is a great program on a flat screen but even on a RTX 4090 and an i9 13900 KS Oc'd at 6.2 GHz it runs...
  11. Bellah1z

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

No it's a bit like an online library for games like Itunes for movies and music. Unless you are trying to hide from the internet its actually a massive and more convenient way to run RF as it manages updates and lets you participate in beta testing and no more having to reinstall a disk and then...
  12. Bellah1z

When is Dx 11 coming

I bought RFXwhen it was released and I still use it and it is still a superior product to RF9.5. It is a shame they gave up.
  13. Bellah1z

When is Dx 11 coming

Why won't the developer address the issue of using a 2 decade old graphics API that needs to be upgraded so we can get descent FPS in VR?
  14. Bellah1z

VR Implementation Entirely Unacceptable

I have a Vive pro and Rf9 is just barely acceptable in VR but you need to turn all the graphics right down and you still get what I call stuttering shadows unless you stick to 3d fields or the grass field. This is because it uses DX 9 as other sims I use such as Aerofly Rc8 are spectacular in VR...
  15. Bellah1z

VR Implementation Entirely Unacceptable

I respect your opinion as VR is a bit like coriander ( Cilantro for my US mates) you either love it or it tastes like soap but your opinion sounds like you are making a statement of fact and in that case you are wrong. VR works very well for people that can afford the upgrade and don't get...
Back