Recent content by Crazy A Logie

1. C

Unexpected errors

just thought I would check back and let you all know that I have only gotten a few errors over the last week and RF 6 is running very well with the use of gamebooster!!
  2. C

Unexpected errors

I have no such software running on my system but i have been up and running for about 45 mins no issues yet :rolleyes:
  3. C

Unexpected errors

I did install direct x from the rf cd and I have disabled auto run / auto start on all of the software i had running i will fire up an online server now and wait.. thank for the help jeff
  4. C

Unexpected errors

had to do it in 2 txt files
  5. C

Unexpected errors

it wont let me upload the .txt file says its to big "File Too Large. Limit for this filetype is 500.0 KB. Your file is 566.7 KB."
  6. C

Unexpected errors

Well I have just about had it with all of the so called unexpected errors I keep getting in rf. It mainly happens when I am in a multi player session or hosting. These errors happen at least 1-2 times per hour on a good day. Is there a way I can see the cause for the error? it says I sent a...
  7. C

Rf6 == Fail

WC ring a bell ?
  8. C

Rf6 == Fail

its way to windy here in Ont Canada to fly today sooo im gonna host a g6 server all day !! come on out
  9. C

Rf6 == Fail

lol can I have some of what you are smoking please??? 3.5 helis were a joke
  10. C

Rf6 == Fail

LOL well i fly in real life and on the sim I own a raptor x50b that flys great and I feel it flys very realistic..
  11. C

Realflight 6 Screenshots Thread

yeah The heli I own is in the game !!!
  12. C

Heli's seem slower

I know really... atleast lets call them expected errors , cause I know im gonna get one
  13. C

Heli's seem slower

think you could mention the fuel consumption ? elec helis in g6 last about 7-8 minutes a nitro will go for 30+ minutes in g6 :confused:
  14. C

Heli's seem slower

Thanks !! now what about the errors????? :confused: :confused:
  15. C

Heli's seem slower

and more blade noise would be nice :)
Back