Recent content by curtwithac

1. curtwithac

Is there a Concord around

Here you go! 1 Concord medium-well
  2. curtwithac

Rick Delten

My 2-cents I haven’t been flying for very long or know a lot of people here, but Rick showed everyone his talent as a artist and a designer that to date is un-surpassed . He took time to show me things that other people just laughed and offered no help. There are a lot of good people here and...
  3. curtwithac

MESSAGE FROM WARBIRD (I'm just the Messenger) TO ALL

hi all im sorry for all the trouble i caused on KE but im very sure my act is right and im gonna do alot of good and no bad i have some very good info to share with you guys i have info on how to partially defeat the terror causing unexpected error. Please give me another chance i hace had...
  4. curtwithac

Has anyone have this field?

Thanks but no cigar! Nope, This is ONE continuous tunnel, it starts at one end and you can't get out until you go through the whole thing it is really wild. I see all the obstacle courses that are on the x-packs I have 1 & 2 unless I'm blind which happens at my age now and then.
  5. curtwithac

Has anyone have this field?

I'll try to describe that field is was definitely a Sierra Nevada format it reminded me of a Wet n' Wild water park ride, were you flew in this continuous tunnel that wrapped around went over each other and under it was wild, then about half way through you went through some of the narrow width...
  6. curtwithac

Jet Rally

Will be there with bells on!!!
  7. curtwithac

Airport design

Good Morning all, I’ve got a small problem, (I now what your thinking but no, that’s not my problem, well yes it is but not relating to this question) I need to rotate a object so it is facing the correct position, when building an airport? Also how are the soccer light...
Back