Recent content by dhk79

1. dhk79

Version 7.00.022 Bug Report

That would help, as it would make things a little quicker without having to think "The Interlink Knob is Channel 7" (and that is probably even wrong because I never thought about it before). As it is I'm going to have to go do some trial and error to create a cheat sheet. Granted this won't...
  2. dhk79

The labels are what I was talking about. Channel 1-12 doesn't make much sense, especially over 4. Is there a list of what the control trigger for each channel is?
  3. dhk79

interlink controller

and 7.
  4. dhk79

Avistar_EA

The Avistar trainer by Hobbico. Configured to match my real-life Avistar, which I have used to train many members in my club. The Avistar is not what would be classified as a primary trainer. It has nearly symmetrical wings and a very low dihedral. For use as a trainer, my personal Avistar is...
  5. dhk79

Avistar_EA

dhk79 submitted a new upload: Avistar_EA View the Swap Page
  6. dhk79

Avistar_EA - Images

Images
  7. dhk79

Avistar_EA

dhk79 updated Avistar_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. dhk79

got 130x from the swap pages, it crashes realflight

If you can run the program, use the Manage User Files option (under the Simulation menu) and delete it. If the program won't start at all, manually delete all the associated files: A subdirectory and a .BSE file from: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\RealFlight 7\Vehicles\CustomModels A...
  9. dhk79

Reloading Realflight V7 Upgrade - Hard Drive Crash

The upgrade is stand-alone, you do not need to have anything else installed.
  10. dhk79

RealFlight version 7.00.022's aircraft editor has a problem. Unable to set a control input in the software radio, only see input 1, 2, 3, ect. no roll, pitch, smoke, ect. Doug
  11. dhk79

CALMATO Trainer_EA

Clamato Trainer 40 Modeled by Jimmie Wade (Flexible) and Doug Kaye (DHK79) Colorscheme and physics also by Doug Kaye Note: Physics updated for RF7
  12. dhk79

CALMATO Trainer_EA

dhk79 submitted a new upload: CALMATO Trainer_EA View the Swap Page
  13. dhk79

Expansion pack 4

Interesting, using RF 7 the search doesn't even find it. Edit: I even tried reinstalling EXP 4, and still no joy.
  14. dhk79

Expansion Pack compatibility?

Be sure you are not confusing the older G3 Add-On Packs (they are not the same as the Expansion Packs). These are still available as free downloads, however, and are compatible with RF7 - but your original disks will not work. http://www.realflight.com/downloads/add-ons.html
  15. dhk79

FAI Raven_EA

The Raven is a one-of-a-kind aircraft developed for ex-Navy fighter pilot and aerobatic compeitor, Wayne Handley. The two seat, mid-wing aerobat was designed and configured for EXTREME aerobatics and is powered by a 330HP Lycoming. Handley participated in many airshows and is a three-time...
Back