Recent content by Dimi

1. D

Mixing

I want to know how to add a mix. I want the Flaps on mix with elevator up
  2. D

Creating airfield

I want to create with the photos taken of the field I fly.
  3. D

Dual rates

Thanks
  4. D

Dual rates

I am sure this is somewhere, How to set up dual rates.
  5. D

RealFlight Evolution with RadioMaster TX-16S

Will this be the same with radio master Zerro
  6. D

Power Glider

Thanks
  7. D

Power Glider

Need to practice a power glider, what will be the best glider to try. of course with the motor.
  8. D

RF sim planes = real planes ?

I am lading with out flaps. I do this with my real Turbo Timber as well as Real flight Turbo Timber
  9. D

Change zoom type to Manual

How do you change the view options, where do you find it
  10. D

RF sim planes = real planes ?

How do you change wind speeds, directions, gusts, and lighting (sun)? I am flying the Turbo Timber evaluation and the glide rate on the final approach is very different. The real plane has a nice long glide rate but on the sim, it falls like a rock
  11. D

Turbo Timber Simulation: Accuracy?

I am flying Turbo Timber in real as well as in SIM. It is not the same. The real plane you can cut the throttle full for landing and it glides nicely for a long distance, but the SIL it comes down like a rock
  12. D

Real flight version

Thanks, One more question How do you change beteween AS3X / Safe
  13. D

Real flight version

I just got the Real Flight evaluation Steam version. How do you find out if it is the latest? All I need is the Turbo Timber evaluation 1.5m to practice. In which version do you get the Turbo Timber 1.5 m
  14. D

Help with exporting static airport objects from Blender

How do you create a field from scratch, got the photos ( panorama) how do you go about creating the field
  15. D

Creating airfield

I like to create the airfield where I fly. Where can I find instructions to create a completely new field with the photos (panorama) Thanks
Back