1. D

Intrepid N_CS

Color scheme similar to the paint scheme on my Bergen helicopter
  2. D

Intrepid N_CS

DJB78 submitted a new upload: Intrepid N_CS View the Swap Page
  3. D

Sbach Fun

Good question. I've been here for over 5 years and have never posted until a week ago and so quickly I was reminded why I stay away. This is supposed to be a friendly product support forum, but it is not! Never have I seen so much rudeness and cynicism on a message board. All the other boards I...
  4. D

Smoke disappears when looking through glass

what's your point? Do you have a problem with me making an observation and reporting my findings to help Knife Edge put the best product possible on the market? The other day I pointed out that at the Shipyard flying site, "sea level" was actually some arbitrary number like 7700' vice 0'. I...
  5. D

What do you mean "no it doesn't"? I've provided visual evidence that it does, in fact, disappear.
  6. D

I just noticed this today. Smoke (and I guess exhaust trails) don't appear when looking through glass.
  7. D

Fury 60_AV

Fury 60 variant for Fury Xtreme. Flies every bit as good as the 90 does, only it's a 60! Shortened boom, blades, new engine, and geared for a 60. Don't expect jaw-dropping performance. It's a 60 and behaves as such. It isn't overpowered.
  8. D

Fury 60_AV

DJB78 submitted a new upload: Fury 60_AV View the Swap Page
  9. D

bug report: audio loss after controller calibration

Also, not a really a bug, but it bothers me that "sea level" in the shipyard obstacle course in Expansion Pack 8 is about 4500' above sea level. Sea level should be 0' above sea level. :) That's more of an oversight than anything else. I just don't know where else to post that.
  10. D

bug report: audio loss after controller calibration

While in Full-screen mode, access the menu with the ALT key. go into controller calibration. Upon exiting, Audio is gone. I've been able to duplicate this many times. Sometimes all sounds are missing, sometimes just engine & blades sounds are missing while collision sounds remain. If in...
  11. D

Photofield Depth perception

I downloaded a few panoramic images and imported them as raw image. I got man of them from one of the links on RFmodels.com Im not so handy with the creation aspact. My problem is this: How do I make the planes interact with the scenery? For example, on the photofield, there is a building...
Back