Recent content by efinkg

1. efinkg

Frequently Asked Questions Answered

I'll add a request for "stickying." I think that this list can save a lot of time. One more addition: "Has my XYZ been modeled yet?" Use the Search Button: https://forums.realflight.com/search.php?.
  2. efinkg

How do I chenge my Net name?

Yeah, it's a bit blunt. Unfortunately, also true.
  3. efinkg

How do I chenge my Net name?

Probably just kill your account, and make a new one. You haven't made enough posts for it to matter.
  4. efinkg

They are at it again...

I haven't got enough exposure to the various comics of old to be able to state unequivocally that it is the greatest, my apologies. Obviously I am showing my age, though there is still a fairly wide range of ages I might posses.
  5. efinkg

They are at it again...

Calvin and Hobbes is, in my opinion, among the greatest comics ever, and I never saw it in the newspapers.
  6. efinkg

A6M3 Model 32

Very Nice!
  7. efinkg

IDEA airport security

Glad to see this thread bringing out the best in all of us.
  8. efinkg

Pick what you like!! (Once More)

I suggest a E-flite Beaver with Floats, as long as you are willing to wait a few weeks. Seems to fill all the requirements.
  9. efinkg

Request AV's here, G3.5, user EA's, and G2 packs 1-5

Yeah, I've noticed that, also, generally the landing gear gets way too weak when the plane gets up above 2000 pounds, and even at 1500% strength they break very easily. So: please don't ask for anything above ~200%, it doesn't work.
  10. efinkg

Request AV's here, G3.5, user EA's, and G2 packs 1-5

I got a nice PM earlier that made me think about the fact that some of the other users might have a bit of trouble sizing up warbirds, or any other models, for that matter, and still getting them to fly right, around scale, and nice and stable. Thus, if anybody has a plane either as a...
  11. efinkg

One time offer for a special request..........

Yes, it had a big radial in the nose, and a turbojet in the tail, was planned for anti-kamikaze missions, but never made it into service. I have a great uncle who flew them, so it has personal meaning to me.
  12. efinkg

One time offer for a special request..........

How about a Ryan FR-1 Fireball, I have a two-part 3-view attached, complete with cross sections, if you need detail on any parts, ask. Thanks. Two more images, one of the Gear, one full 3-view, with underside.
  13. efinkg

Yo, Nizz!

Nizz has logged onto KE.com several times recently, so it might actually be him.
  14. efinkg

I am not Nizz

Just being minorly paranoid.
  15. efinkg

I am not Nizz

Someone is using Nizz's account, whether it is Nizz returned, or someone has hacked his account (I hope not) cannot be proved without some statement from Nizz, but the account "Nizz" was online today.
Back