Recent content by flip3d

1. F

Build poll Summer 2019

The "Wing".
  2. F

B-52? Stratofortress Build

Looks great... At least from this angle.
  3. F

B-52? Stratofortress Build

Cross wind landings are a challenge to say the least. I find myself often times looking like a drunken sailor after touchdown. Great model. Clearly more refined than Cowboys original. A couple of things I would like to point out is the incidence of the Main Wing. Seems excessive compared to a...
  4. F

B-52 400_AV

Cowboy's B-52H Stratofortress edited by flip3d. Scale of this model is as big as the law allows. The original graphic has been altered to incorporate "Fowler" flaps. Crabbing feature has been added to the landing gear by operating the three position switch on your Interlink Elite. Just add about...
  5. F

B-52 400_AV

flip3d submitted a new upload: B-52 400_AV View the Swap Page
  6. F

B-52 400_AV - Images

Images
  7. F

B-52 400_AV

flip3d updated B-52 400_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. F

Top Flite F4U Corsair 200 Electric

Been tinkering a bit on this one and as a suggestion you may want to try changing the Fuselage Wetted Scale Factor to x=100, y=70, z=40. Change the Airframe CG Adjustment to x=0, y=0, z=-3.20. The Horizontal Tail needs the incidence angle changed to -1.0. The tail tracks much better.
  9. F

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Anything I download goes to my download folder. I have to open the RFX folder and drag and drop the file into the RFX folder. From there it opens to the sim with out any ploblems. I'm running 7.5 with the Chrome browser and Windows 7.
  10. F

F8F-2 Bearcat Scale Flight Mod_AV

Physics edit by flip3d. This version of Technoid's F8F-2 is designed to give a scale flight experience as opposed to pure RC. This is a 1/4 scale model. Control functions are as follows: Ch. 5 controls dual mode of Ch. 8. Ch. 8 controls "Canopy Retract/Smoke" or "Rocket Launch/Guns"...
  11. F

F8F-2 Bearcat Scale Flight Mod_AV

flip3d submitted a new upload: F8F-2 Bearcat Scale Flight Mod_AV View the Swap Page
  12. F

Grumman F8F Bearcat

Go ahead and post it with the "Lift Mod" notation and thanks for posting it for me.
  13. F

Grumman F8F Bearcat

The "Lift Mod" notation was used as a reference for my use. I would prefer it be removed but either way is ok with me.
  14. F

Grumman F8F Bearcat

Yes, that does work. I assume it will work the same posted as an AV. One detail that I thought I had remove when I posted this version is the "Lift Mod." notation. If possible could you remove that. Thanks, flip.
  15. F

Grumman F8F Bearcat

Thanks. Yes that would work. The model "Description" states: Physics edit by flip3d. This version of Technoid's F8F is designed to give a scale flight experience as opposed to pure RC. Control functions are as follows: Ch. 5 controls dual mode of Ch. 8. Ch. 8 controls "Canopy Retract/Smoke"...
Back