Recent content by flyflies

1. F

RF & MetaQuest 3 Error: VR has been disabled.

SOLVED... I'll leave post in case someone comes across same issue. Error: "VR has been disabled due to a problem with your system configuration. Realflight and your VR system are attempting to use different graphic adapters." Issue: RealFlight worked fine with Oculus 2 and other Windows Mixed...
  2. F

BCMA_PI - BCMAV3

2023 Update
  3. F

BCMA_PI

flyflies updated BCMA_PI with a new update entry: BCMAV3 Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. F

DJI_0026 RCRC Low_PI

RCRCC field. Clarkstown, NY.
  5. F

DJI_0026 RCRC Low_PI

flyflies submitted a new upload: DJI_0026 RCRC Low_PI View the Swap Page
  6. F

DJI_0039 Haverstraw high_PI

flyflies submitted a new upload: DJI_0039 Haverstraw high_PI View the Swap Page
  7. F

DJI_0039 Haverstraw high_PI

Haverstraw, NY. From 50 feet up
  8. F

DJI_0037 Haverstraw 1_PI

flyflies submitted a new upload: DJI_0037 Haverstraw 1_PI View the Swap Page
  9. F

DJI_0037 Haverstraw 1_PI

Haverstraw, NY. Test Version. V1.0
  10. F

VR Implementation Entirely Unacceptable

I am happy with my Oculus Quest 2 running RF 9.5 with usb cable in Lenovo Legion Y720 laptop. I fly 3D close fixed wing and helis and it looks amazing. You can't fly as far but I like the VR experience once in a while but not for too long. I mostly play on external monitor.
  11. F

100cc Extra Dark 300_CS

100cc Extra Dark 300_CS
  12. F

100cc Extra Dark 300_CS

flyflies submitted a new upload: 100cc Extra Dark 300_CS View the Swap Page
  13. F

RF8 on Lenovo Explorer VR Goggles.. Success !!

I got RF 8 to work in my new Lenovo Y720 laptop and Lenovo Explorer VR Headset . I am amazed how cool this is.
  14. F

Windows Mixed Reality - Samsung HMD Odyssey first look

I got it to work with my new Lenovo Y720 laptop and Lenovo Explorer VR Headset thanks to your instructions. Thanks for sharing. I am amazed how cool this is.
  15. F

Setting up 7.5 with Anylink2 and Spektrum DX8

Make a new plane model in your radio and don't make any changes. Use it for helis and planes in the sim. In RealFlight go to Simulator, Select controller and Edit. There you can monitor the output from your radio and set up the simulator. If you can set up a plane you'll know what to do...
Back