Recent content by Fun2av8RC

1. Fun2av8RC

Building Airports

Count me in on this thread. Please check out my newest thread “Bringing the Dead back to Life”. Looking to get suggestions and some learning on how to go about this
  2. Fun2av8RC

Bringing the Dead back to Life

Greetings, It has been almost a decade since I last logged on to RF. I’m getting back into RC and RealFlight, In 2013 I was using using RF6.5. During that time I created a number of custom airports (.AP) and aircraft (.av) My goal is to learn how to export RF6.5 files and Import them into RF...
  3. Fun2av8RC

Missing Trees and Grass

Update. My Win7 PC would not display trees. I loaded DirectX 9 from the RF9 DVD onto the PC. Downloaded the AP file. I got lots and lots of trees. Progress. Still need to figure out the Win10 machine. Is there a more current version of DirectX 9?
  4. Fun2av8RC

3D fields in RF8?

Also remember to choose CHASE from the Camera Menu
  5. Fun2av8RC

Missing Trees and Grass

I pulled out the RF9 DVD and loaded DirectX Ver 9. Rebooted the PC. Still no trees. I Loaded Palace.AP from RF9 as a double check. Looked at the AP via the Edit Mode. Lots and Lots of trees. Loaded the AP as a selected Airport - no trees. Frustrating ... PilotAt6, thanks for the...
  6. Fun2av8RC

Missing Trees and Grass

Hello BrokeDad. I see Direct X 11 is out. Would that not be better than the older Direct X 9?
  7. Fun2av8RC

Object Files

Once upon a time I think I remember that someone posted something about independent object files that can be downloaded that contained all sorts of odds and ends to be used in building Sierra airports I am looking for a single-wide trailer house Suggestions?
  8. Fun2av8RC

Missing Trees and Grass

Hi Flapper! Believe it or not, that answer woke me up at 2am. I got up and went through the initialization file and checked any and everything to do with foliage, trees, and bushes. No luck on my end on the Win 10 machine. It works well on my Win 7 machine. So I am stuck wondering if its a...
  9. Fun2av8RC

Missing Trees and Grass

I sure would appreciate a suggestion on how to fix my missing trees and grass in my home AP. File was created in RF-9 on a Windows 10 Machine. In the Edit mode, the pilot preview shows the trees. Launch the airport and not a tree in sight. This also happens in KE sites such as he Castle HD...
  10. Fun2av8RC

Cloud 9 Rebuild - Bean Station_AP

I sure would appreciate a suggestion on how to fix my missing trees and grass in my home AP. File was created in RF-9 on a Windows 10 Machine. In the Edit mode, the pilot preview shows the trees. you can also see trees through out the village. Launch the airport and not a tree in sight...
  11. Fun2av8RC

Cloud 9 Rebuild - Bean Station_AP

Fun2av8RC submitted a new upload: Cloud 9 Rebuild - Bean Station_AP View the Swap Page
  12. Fun2av8RC

Sound is intermittent RF 9 / Windows 10

This problem is not RF Version specific. - 7.5, 8, and 9 Controllers: - Interlink X and RealFlight Interface / DXe Windows 10: - All audio checks work great; YouTube is great; - In RF, sound is Intermittent on/off. Sometimes the sound comes on (weakly) if I am left or right of the...
  13. Fun2av8RC

DJI Drones

Are there any DJI drones in the swap pages. Specifically, I am looking for a Mavic Pro Platinum and the Inspire 1. I am also looking for the Avios Bush Mule which is an upgrade to the Sky Mule. Many thanks, Jim
  14. Fun2av8RC

Realflight 8 Horizon Edition

Rf8 + dx9 & ws1000 I’ve been away for a little while. Getting back into RF 7.5 & 8. I remember reading a thread on how to Map/Configure & use the DX9 via the WS1000. Searching the many threads doesn’t rediscover this thread. If you remember/ can relocate that thread or perhaps something...
  15. Fun2av8RC

CMB Flying Field (Level II) Ver 6_AP

Probably the most interesting place to Fly out of or Drive thru communities in all of the "Airports" on the Swap Pages. This one and SeaPort are the efforts I am most proud of. Fly your favorite airplanes, heli's, and drones. Really suggest you fly FPV or Nose Camera view to truly realize all...
Back