Recent content by LosiRacer

1. L

Unable to connect - Online Updating

Well, I'd give them time. If they had a hardware proglem they have to replace that hardware, if they have it on hand and then reconfigure the server. Sometimes, hardware failures lead to software problems as well. I'm sure they're hard at work trying to get it resolved. Just have patience...
  2. L

Unable to connect - Online Updating

The G3 servers may possibly be down since you're having this problem and others including me can't connect to a multiplayer session. I'm sure they'll have it resolved tomorrow.
  3. L

Unable to connect Multiplayer

Same here... First time since I've owned G3 (last September) that there's been a multiplayer problem. :)
  4. L

What Planes do YOU want?

Planes? What about Heli's the planes to heli's ratio is way off!!!!! Make more helis! :D
  5. L

Multiplayer: "Could not connect to at least one player."

Sure, sorry, I was at work and didn't know the settings off the top of my head... Go to Application and Gaming. Create 2, G3 rules and enable them. One should be start 6703 to 6703, use "Both" as the protocol and then your PC's IP. The other rule is the same except ports 2300 to 2400. Let...
  6. L

G3 screenshots March

I want to fly at those fields!!!!!
  7. L

Just an update here. I set a few port-forwarding rules on my Linksys router and have been able to connect to other sessions fine.
  8. L

I've been receiving this message a lot lately. Anyone have any idea what may be causing this? For example, I'll join a multiplayer session no problem then a minute later, I get booted and that is the message I have in the lower left. Thanks, JitsuGuy
  9. L

Online Competitions

Just an idea and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has thought about it. But what would it take to have online competitions with numorous spectators. There could be challenge matches etc... Right now everyone that is on the server has to fly in the comp. Some should be able to opt out as...
  10. L

Post G3 Expansion Pack 1 Screenies!

Great job Knife Edge! You're hard work is greatly appreciated! Can't wait to pick up the expansion pack!!!
  11. L

Why do the G3 helis roll to the left in FF?

I haven't noticed this and I put in a ton of time on G3. I do have the most recent update as well. Heli's will not fly themselves, far from it. You can trim them out perfectly but due to the gyroscopic effects on the aircraft from the main-rotor and the tail-rotor, they will float and...
  12. L

Rachet on speed/collective control.

Since I fly helis primarily, I also like a non-ratcheted collective/throttle stick. So I put a piece of fuel tubing over the metal piece.
  13. L

Ke, You Need To Come Up For A Solution For This!

I'm sitting behind a Linksys router and I've tried enabling the UNPNP or whatever feature that is your referring to. I was still unable to host. The message I receive upon trying to host is "IP Address Not Found." Which would seem to me that my router is just not letting G3 out because the...
  14. L

A huge thank you...

So with this new beta relase for converting models... Does this mean we can use GMax and convert those files? Thanks, L
Back