Recent content by lylo

1. lylo

Easy Star_EA

07-09-26, Final Version: MULTIPLEX Easy Star Model, Skin and Physics by lylo of TO/Canada. Reposting one of my earlier models. I just gave it a new skin and fixed the power and cg issues. Haven't had much time to do a new one yet. It's a good beginners plane. I think, it's very close...
  2. lylo

Easy Star_EA

lylo submitted a new upload: Easy Star_EA View the Swap Page
  3. lylo

Weeks Solution

Great plane! Thanks Inky!
  4. lylo

Request Aircraft Here!

I remembered seeing it in the old swaps. https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=13916&highlight=microjet I think this is the Multiplex Micro Jet being sought out. Right?
  5. lylo

Real Flight G3.5 Should I buy if or wait???

I recommend getting it. If you decide in the future to take up the hobby again then you’ll be ready. As an added bonus it will keep down your repair cost then.
  6. lylo

G3.5 Too expensive!

FWIW - When my wife watched me practice on G3, she was immediately convinced that this is definitely a money saver as she tallied up the number of times I had to press the red button. How often can you get your wife to agree that purchasing a software saves money!!! :rolleyes: Especially...
  7. lylo

G3 has a Moon

Hey.. There's an idea. Do you think KE put in some "Easter Eggs" somewhere? Remember them from way back?
  8. lylo

Expansion Pack 3

All we need now is a "Endor" airfield with giant redwood trees. :D (I saw the first Star Wars 7 times in the 70's! Definitely dates me. )
  9. lylo

G3 Original Design contest?

Cool idea. :cool: I would also recommend setting standard naming conventions for the components as well. That is if the physics frame goes beyond the standard components as the main wing, vertical stabilizer etc. So, you would have to come up with names for articulated ducted fan units or...
  10. lylo

Expansion Pack 3

I picked up my EP3 as well yesterday over lunch, but had to work late so I just had time to install and had only a quick taste of it. :( Can't wait for the weekend. :) @HX3D014 - I thought about making a landspeeder as well. To get it to hover, can cheat by making landing gears that...
  11. lylo

Keyboard control

Buyer beware! You bought only half the sim package. You should ask for your money back, and save up to purchase the full package from a reputable establishment.
  12. lylo

Its happening again

Ever notice that you can't export any of the native RealFlight models except for a custom colourscheme and AV? I wonder how this is done in G3.5 and if it can be applied to the custom ones.
  13. lylo

someone help please

Here's a quick facimile CS. Hopefully, it's close enough.
  14. lylo

someone help please

Look here. https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=17153
  15. lylo

Request please !!!

Sorry. I don't have too much time these days. Got a day job! :) However, you can easily make a new skin/colourscheme for the one that is posted. Use the search function and look for the how to's. There's plenty posted in this forum. Good luck!
Back