Recent content by marcushh777

1. marcushh777

new to this

It may work with the WS2000 dongle. Caveat ; I've not tried it.
  2. marcushh777

Spektrum DXS Switch F Issues

First, and its just a detail, Rf9.5 is not a game; its a simulator, and there is a difference. Yes, people play with simulators, but I digress. The DXS transmitter is a limited function transmitter. Switch "F" is the default dual rate switch. It is not set to a channel. Typically, in...
  3. marcushh777

Uneven Aileron Travel using a Timber

Yeah, start over in both. In the transmitter, start with a default "Acro" memory slot, and in the Rf9.5 start with Spektrum Radio (7+Ch) for your profile , to begin with. Just get the basics working first, throttle, ail, elev, rudder. (four channels) They are the defaults, and they...
  4. marcushh777

Uneven Aileron Travel using a Timber

Yeah, you have it setup wrongly. Don't put the left, and right, aileron on separate channels. They should be on ONE channel together. This works pretty much by default, so start over... you have to try pretty hard to honk it up... which you have. By the way, the real models work the same...
  5. marcushh777

For those who did, is it worth upgrading from RF8 to 9.5?

Yes, absolutely, its worth it; to me. Whether its worth it to YOU, you will have to decide after you do it. There are two ways to look at this. Is it working now, and do you enjoy it, and does it work ?? If the answer is yes, the upgrade may or may not go well, and may or may not be...
  6. marcushh777

Interlink DX Issues

Excellent. There is apparently some small connector issue , again either on the Asus, or on the InterlinkDX. I suppose that placing another controller hub between the main controller and the InterlinkDX takes care of some marginal timing issue is also possible. Its a puzzle. At least we...
  7. marcushh777

how do i import the mods ive downloaded into my game?

What do you mean by 'mods' ? Also, where did you get them ? Also, what are the file types ? I assume you mean the Sim, by the word game.
  8. marcushh777

What do I need to use RF with my NX8?

In reverse order, yes, you are way over-thinking this. Your NX8 (NX10) comes with a usb cable (the mini usb plug is a quick release mag connect too). So, the mini usb plug plugs into the back of the NX8 (NX10) and the usb cable mag clips to that ! In your NX8 (NX10) setup you will need to...
  9. marcushh777

Loss of color schemes

dang; obviously something got honked. Every plane should have at least the CS it was built|released with... The other CS files have been deleted (it would seem). Has your directory structure(s) been modified, moved, altered, deleted... is other stuff goofed up ? marcus
  10. marcushh777

Interlink DX Issues

There aren't that many possibilities. 1) the InterlinkDX is defective 2) there is a connector issue; you might try a usb hub, or powered hub. 3) there is a power issue; you may need a powered usb hub. If HH tested your InterlinkDX you don't have (1). That leaves (2) or (3) marcus
  11. marcushh777

McAfee

... the quicker, the sooner ! marcus
  12. marcushh777

RF9.5 installed but won't load. DXDERR_INVALIDCALL error

This is a common error caused (normally) by a Radeon (AMD) graphics card | driver mismatch. Do some searching on the forum. I strongly recommend using an NVidia card. Also, there is no need to post twice (2) to get a quicker answer. Everyone can see either of your posts at the same time...
  13. marcushh777

Antivirus software stopping you from installing?

This is a common error; usually caused because there is a Radeon (AMD) graphics card | driver mismatch... causing Direct X 9 to get grumpy. marcus
  14. marcushh777

Interlink dx issues

The InterlinkDX controller is not proprietary, other than its physical layout... its a usb game-pad control device (just like any other game-pad control device) similar to the Xbox controller. Any game-pad controller will work with Rf9.5. I would try to negotiate with HH for a replacement...
  15. marcushh777

No Down Elevator on some planes but not others

Yeah, that's normal; its even 'normal' on the actual models ! The most famous of these is the eflite Apprentice STS. This is a 'beginner' trainer and is designed to be flown with minimal control. The way you 'climb' on the Apprentice is by adding power; descending is similar, by removing...
Back