Recent content by Moregas1

1. Moregas1

Big Mosquito_CS

As the bite of a big mosquito P-51 during the second world war It toppled most of his opponents This C.S is intended to participate in the Real Flight multiplayer games.
  2. Moregas1

Big Mosquito_CS

Moregas1 submitted a new upload: Big Mosquito_CS View the Swap Page
  3. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

Accepted. These days I've been watching all the time and the good work that people like you dedicate to this forum and I can understand how much can disturb these behaviours.
  4. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

Ryan Douglas finally answered me. I leave the answer if you are interested. As all of you can see, the user MoregasI (finished with letter) has been banned and the feature that allow assing files to other users could be use for abuse. In this case this feature has been used to make people...
  5. Moregas1

Formal address to KE concerning the ratings

Jeffpn, Now I totally agree with you. Also add, why the system allows assign files with its comments to another user? This causes what boof69 discussed as well he said, The system as-is is flawed and allows for maliciousness and vandalizing of files. I hope yoy sametime belive that Moregas1...
  6. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

Right, and that's what I asked Ryan, to investigate By the way, why you change the uploader on models you do?
  7. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

Excuse me, repeat it with QUOTE... This is what I want everyone to understand. Anyone can rename files, Is what he is doing now with multiple users. Estoy borrando archivos desde hace 2 semanas aproximadamente.
  8. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

This is what I want everyone to understand. Anyone can rename files, Is what he is doing now with multiple users. Estoy borrando archivos desde hace 2 semanas aproximadamente.
  9. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

Jeffpn I will not spend more time trying to convince you. Just ask the forum administrator to do something.
  10. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

...and I'm constantly checking My Files page to delete these files. I left several AV files to Ryan to investigate the original user that upload them
  11. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

Jeffpn Yes I Sended 3 message to Ryan Douglas... Don´t you undestand that changing the uploader you can assign AV files to others users with its comments and so injure another user. Please be respectful. It is one of the main rules in the forums Why not try to change the uploader and see...
  12. Moregas1

MoreGas 1.

For everyone in these Thread. I am really MoreGas1' s father and I try to explane you what is happening. Show the files attached. I explain what is happening and is very important that Ryan Douglas do something. First of all, the swap page in edit file mode, can´t allow edit the uploader and...
  13. Moregas1

FlyZone Albatros w Alierons_AV

This version is more easy to controle
  14. Moregas1

FlyZone Albatros w Alierons_AV

Moregas1 submitted a new upload: FlyZone Albatros w Alierons_AV View the Swap Page
  15. Moregas1

Flyzone albatros blue_CS

The blue albatros
Back