Recent content by rccardude04

1. R

Anyone get EP6 yet?

rofl.. You got me there. :D At least the discussion was related to the 50cc plane on the pack. :p But you guys can use that argument too. The little arguments over tiny little technicalities do get old though... seriously. And that's all I'm saying off-topic in this thread. -Eric
  2. R

Anyone get EP6 yet?

I'm glad this thread has stayed on track as a discussion about EP6 and didn't get sidetracked onto petty arguments about terminology that nobody can do anything about. -Eric
  3. R

Anyone get EP6 yet?

Weird, I don't know if I liked putting together the wing block thing, but I'm very happy with the design. It's not going to fail. :D What's wrong with the gear exactly? I know mine bent when i PANCAKED the runway, but it bent rather than breaking the fuse. No complaints there! :D Either way, I...
  4. R

Anyone get EP6 yet?

I feel compelled to buy the Reactor 50CC. It's amazing. I need to tweak it a bit. Too much aileron, not enough rudder/elevator. Nose heavy. Other than that, seems VERY capable. :D -Eric
  5. R

Electrifly Reactor 3D

My Reactor flies better in real life than the sim. I went with the 35-30-1250 RimFire motor on my real life model to begin with, and mine feels stronger than the sim. I have less coupling in knife-edge. I can do slow rolling circles all day long, mine seems to land smoother and even has less...
  6. R

Setting resolution beyond 1600 x 1200

Whenever you get a new monitor, it's a good idea to update/reinstall your video card drivers, uninstall any old monitor drivers, and install drivers for the new monitor (if applicable). -Eric
  7. R

downloading helis and planes

https://forums.realflight.com/importexporthelp/importhelp.php Click on the question mark right next to the filename of the plane you downloaded on the swap page will give you that link. -Eric
  8. R

Screen res.

Simulation, Settings, Graphics, Hardware. Set the refresh rate, resolution, and color depth to the same you have on your desktop resolution and it'll work. Alternatively, you can run the sim outside of fullscreen mode (Alt+Enter during 'gameplay') which will use desktop resolution, etc. as...
  9. R

Eaten interlink

Usually, when you're doing large bits of building that require super thin CA glue, I recommend a fan or other type of ventilation... And don't directly inhale the white smoke. It's not good for you. -Eric
  10. R

new hyperion G3 series

+1. Reported. -Eric
  11. R

Expansion Pack 6 screenshots

The Tardis must be on EP6? :) -Eric
  12. R

Expansion Pack 6 screenshots

Holy crap the 50CC Reactor is on there. I have a feeling EP6 will cause me to buy another airplane in the near future. :( -Eric
  13. R

Add On Volume 5

Designed for G2. ;) The Osprey was always way out of trim for me on G3/G3.5. I never really flew it because of that. Hopefully that's fixed when/if it ever exists for 4.5. -Eric
  14. R

Tighter flips and rolls

More practice. :D -Eric
  15. R

Emulating the DX6i Heli Curves in Aircraft Edit

Nah I was just giving you a hard time. I've seen the tutorial before but it kinda slipped my mind when I posted that. Otherwise I would have probably went to look for it. I usually do. jon6565, is that what you were looking for by any chance? -Eric
Back