Recent content by RCHeliAce

1. RCHeliAce

Scene Creation for Airport

I think they went the more barren fields route to relieve the strain on some systems since dense foliage carries with it a high load on the CPU and GPU.
  2. RCHeliAce

G5 Activation

That's good news for my kids too Frank, OOOOOOH NO not on my PC you don't!!! LOL
  3. RCHeliAce

RealFlight G5 Screenshots

Hurry up Christmas!!! My kids dropped the hint to my wife so she could finally get me something she knows I won't return LOL
  4. RCHeliAce

G4.5 and Windows 7 64 bit?

You will be fine. Windows 7 is still Vista back end. I am currently running it on a Vista 64 bit OS and also ran it with no issues on Windows 7 while I was Beta testing it.
  5. RCHeliAce

dongle question

uh... what?
  6. RCHeliAce

CDT T-rex 500ESP

Great! Glad to hear you got it.
  7. RCHeliAce

CDT T-rex 500ESP

Ah, that's right. I forgot the file extension get funky sometimes. Good catch Frank. I thought he had it imported and had a problem. My bad, tired eyes LOL
  8. RCHeliAce

CDT T-rex 500ESP

I just deleted mine and re-downloaded it with no issues.
  9. RCHeliAce

Align T-Rex 600 N Pro

Great work maxx. I'm looking forward to flying the final.
  10. RCHeliAce

Blade CP Pro

Here you go. This should be the stock Blade CP.
  11. RCHeliAce

New Computer - a few questions

I would advise building one instead of getting one off the shelf. As stated before, you will be able to upgrade which ever part you see fit as the industry progresses or as your need change. I would suggest getting the best MB you can afford to start with because that will be your base for...
  12. RCHeliAce

How can I tell what is limiting my system?

Well, you could go with a 7600 or 7800 card and overclock the CPU about 10% and get away with it until you can get a whole new machine. I would not drop a bunch of money into a machine that dated when you can get one (off the shelf or build your own) that would run RF well for for just over 1k.
  13. RCHeliAce

Factory Defaults for Graphics Settings

system requirements
  14. RCHeliAce

Factory Defaults for Graphics Settings

I'm not entirely sure but I think there is a a default setting for the graphics in G4. As for the 7300 series card, that is the low end of the mid range series cards. It should run G4 at default setting with a high enough fps to get smooth graphics (in single payer but not in a multi-player...
  15. RCHeliAce

Colorscheme request?

Is there a Hind model to do it for?
Back