Recent content by WingsWest328

1. WingsWest328

Serial # may be unauthorized???

I got a response back from RF support and my registration data was reset. Great job RF! Cameron :D
  2. WingsWest328

I will try the e-mail out. Thanks all, and Adam for the e-mail. Cameron
  3. WingsWest328

I wish I could tell you. I have installed it on 2 desktops multiple times and on 3 laptops probably more than once. I was able to download to 3.5 using this https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=17225&highlight=3.50.033 Cameron
  4. WingsWest328

No, its XP pro 32bit. Cameron
  5. WingsWest328

Unfortunately my computer cashed yesterday and I got it basically all back to normal today. Realflight G3 installed fine but when I went to update to 3.5 I got a message saying that the online server has determined that my serial number may be unauthorized. There is a number but I am not able...
  6. WingsWest328

G4 Compatibility Video Card List

That's not mine. That is an old year 2k board I found on the net that was already labeled ;) Mine is labeled better than that anyways :cool: Cameron :D
  7. WingsWest328

G4 Compatibility Video Card List

The best way would be to check your manual or open your case up and see if you have a port like this one, the one labeled AGP. You could have two of them but I highly doubt it being a Costco computer. If you do it allows you to run two graphics cards at one time, known as SLI for nVidia cards...
  8. WingsWest328

I just had to share this

Hovering an electric in the front yard is nothing to worry about. I do the same with mine all the time. I have done it multiple times with. I have hovered and done simple circuits in my cul-de-sac. Luckily the neighbors don't care, they actually think its pretty cool :) Of course I don't push...
  9. WingsWest328

Flying Giants- Blue_CS

This is the blue version of the Flying Giants color scheme I did.
  10. WingsWest328

Flying Giants- Blue_CS

WingsWest328 submitted a new upload: Flying Giants- Blue_CS View the Swap Page
  11. WingsWest328

Yokes and Rudder Pedals?

Pedals are used in Helicopters and airplanes. They are there for the rudder on both.
  12. WingsWest328

Good News For All

Probably have to call Hobby Services, I would imagine.
  13. WingsWest328

e-flite mini EDGE 540_CS

This is a e-flite mini EDGE 540. It is the 50% BH Edge 540 created by Rick Delten and it is the foamy Edge variant created by Ryan Archer along with the e-flite mini EDGE 540 I created. The plane Looks and flys great and I had a blast making the paint. Thanks goes out to all especailly the above...
  14. WingsWest328

e-flite mini EDGE 540_CS

WingsWest328 submitted a new upload: e-flite mini EDGE 540_CS View the Swap Page
  15. WingsWest328

e-flite mini EDGE 540_CS - Images

Images
Back