Recent content by zdsweet

1. Z

P-Factor/Torque Issue

Hello All, I just picked up RF7 yesterday and am pretty impressed with it overall. I am using my DX18QQ with the controller interface. I have really only had a couple issues so far with it. The one main one is the realism of P Factor and Torque. Generally, with a prop that spins...
  2. Z

Uniaero Airfield_AP

UniAero Airfield is an Edit of Grass Flatlands. Enjoy!
  3. Z

Uniaero Airfield_AP

zdsweet submitted a new upload: Uniaero Airfield_AP View the Swap Page
  4. Z

Contest: Most realistic screen shot

I think you are supposed to use STOCK aircraft from the planes and airfields that came with G4, Not the expansion packs. Cool pics though!
  5. Z

I so do have screenshots! Go to page 6!
  6. Z

????????? and this is the person who says to NOT BREAK THE RULES? wow man, follow your own rules, or dont compete at all. :mad:
  7. Z

????? :confused: I dont know if you read the instructions, but it was only STOCK aircraft and paints. not ARRG paints, yes they are cool, but they wont win.
  8. Z

When Is The Winner Announced??? When is the winner announced? Its been more than a week... :rolleyes:
  9. Z

Hi all, It took me some time to get the aircraft in these shots into position, so I hope they look realistic enough! :) Here they are!
  10. Z

1903 Wright Flyer HUGE_AV

Wright Brothers: The real size. It has been boosted up in scale to 400! Enjoy.
  11. Z

1903 Wright Flyer HUGE_AV

zdsweet submitted a new upload: 1903 Wright Flyer HUGE_AV View the Swap Page
Back