uncle twist

Red Bull Callenger_CS

• 40% Pitts Challenger-0.jpg
    40% Pitts Challenger-0.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 272
Recently a Real Flight member (Maykel Daniel, from Cuba) reached out too me to do a CS for him. He wanted a Red Bull CS,.... BUT, without all the other sponsor logos. He also provided pictures of a Red Bull Pitts Biplane as a base CS to work from, and what RF plane from the swap pages he wanted too use. I asked him if he wanted to do anything with all the blank space that was left, he said a Cuban flag would be cool, SO, the internet being what it is, I searched for pics. of a flag, and needless to say, there`re are a lot of "artists renditions", I chose a few for him to choose from, you`ll see his choice in the pics. Also, he wanted his clubs name on the plane, which I put right below the flag. Additionally, you might be wondering what the letters are on the bottom of the H/stab, they represent his and and his girlfriends (Talia) initials. which I`ve also included a pic. of. Be sure to take a look at the pics below, where it says "LATEST UPDATES"....... Additionally, this plane was made for Daniel, but it`s here for all to enjoy, and don`t forget to give it a "like", if you so desire......I also want to add that I misnamed/misspelled the name of the plane, it should be "CHALLENGER" and not "CALLENGER"

This color scheme requires:

40% Pitts Challenger_EA

Latest updates

1. Daniel & Talia

More PICS.
  2. PICTURES

Pics. of the Pitts
Back