uncle twist

Skyblazers F-86_AV

• F-86-0.jpg
    F-86-0.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 87
This AV was primarily created so I could do one particular CS (The one you see in the RF default pic. for this file,THAT CS is right here>>>>>, https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/skyblazers-f-86_cs.28994/ (you should get the default RF F-86 CS when you download),, I needed to make it larger, now it has a wingspan of 7 ft. I also matched the physics model to the graphical model in the editor. I`ve also added a panning/tiling camera in the pilots/cockpit view camera, so now you can look lft/rt. and up/down, controls for those functions are on the two sliders on the back of the InterLink DX. ..... I owe a BIG THANKS to Legoman for helping me/refreshing my memory in setting that up. A few things I want you to pay attention too ..ARE #1, the paint scheme on my Skyblazers color scheme model, you`ll notice all the wrinkles/crepe paper looking skin, the grossly oversized rivets, and the horrible panel lines are all gone from the default color scheme, and .......#2. I`m not sure if this is backwards compatible to RF 7, but if you want, download it, then try importing it into RF, either it works or not...????? ...Scroll down to the left to see pics. of the AV before and after shots, in regards to size. And again, be sure to get the Skyblazers color scheme from the link above...thanks..

This variant requires:

F-86 from RealFlight 9

Latest updates

1. PICTURES

Differences in size from RF default to AV size
Back