Add Ons 1-5 and RealFlight G4

Anybody have any information on when Add on 5 will be available? Just like 500driver, I am itching to fly the MD500!

I went to the realflight page last night and downloaded the #2 pack add on. I unzipped and drug it into the data file as instructed.
Sent my G4 into "crash" mode everytime I tried to open the program?
Had to delete the entire program and reload. And I mean a complete reload of serial #'s and everything.
II think I may have downloaded the G3.5 packs.....or is that the correct downloads?

Last edited:
sounds like you downloaded the right file. Most errors for this issue originate between the chair and the keyboard. In fact, I can't recall any issues posted here that were due to either not placing the correct file in the correct directory, or not updating the software to the appropriate version.

Add-on 5

Bump to ask if anyone "in the know" at KE can\will predict availability of this promised release?

Kick me when I'm down ...

jeffpn said:
You must be new here, rjmanzuk!!! :D
Hey, Jeff. I let you talk me into G4 based on the promise of eventual retention of the models in the earlier add-ons, all of which I'm enamored with. And, yes, I'm a perrenial newbie ... so I'm not even seasoned enough to admit that you (and a couple of others) were right in seducing me into G4-4.5. :D
Faulting me for trying? OK. So be it.
Ryan, thanks for the prompt reply. Much appreciated. :cool:

Add ons

I just bought a Real Flight G4 and while in the store I bought the expansions packs 3,4 5, and I downloaded them on the computer and they work fine.
But not sure about 1 and 2 on G4

Add-Ons 5 - Confused....

There are now 23 pages in this post and I still found it difficult trawlin through to find out either when Add-ons 5 will be released or if indeed I already have it with the latest update to G4.5.

Can someone please just summarise for me.

Many thanks.

jon6565 said:
There are now 23 pages in this post and I still found it difficult trawlin through to find out either when Add-ons 5 will be released or if indeed I already have it with the latest update to G4.5.

Can someone please just summarise for me.

Many thanks.

It has yet to be released....

Maybe we'll get a Holiday present?!

This is what confused me further... This wasplaced in the swaps recently relating to a Variant on the MD500 heli relating to the "Requires" field:

"MD 500E from Add-Ons 5"

Do they mean "Expansion Pack 5"?

jon6565 said:
This is what confused me further... This wasplaced in the swaps recently relating to a Variant on the MD500 heli relating to the "Requires" field:

"MD 500E from Add-Ons 5"

Do they mean "Expansion Pack 5"?
Addons still work with G2 and G3.

Have the add-ons been canceled? I just tried to download them from the announcements section and I get nothing.

Back