Add Ons 1-5 and RealFlight G4

With all the whining going on about what some people think is a completely horrible product worthy of fraud lawsuits and ethics violations, I'm pretty sure that AddOns 5 is back burner stuff right now.

Bump!
No!!!! There will be no word until the thread is posted in the N & A subforum that AddOn 5 is available for download.

Hi Guys from Australia

I have just upgraded to G4.5 from G3.5 and have downloaded the free add ons.

When I installed add on pack 2, the 4 heli's (Aurora, Raptor, Fury, Stratus) were missing. I attempted a second download of the pack just to be sure and still no heli's.

Just wondering if this is the same for everyone, or I have I just had a one off problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Richard

Odes, you installed AddOn2. Those helis are on Expansion Pack 2. There is a difference. If you want the EPs, you'll have to buy them.

OH! Sorry didn't realize there was a difference.

Damn, that was the main reason I upgraded.

Thanks for the reply, at least now I know.

RealFlight G4

Hi guys,,
I am in the same boat,,i tried to go for the latest version on line,,and when
down loading was finished,,i could not run the G4,,i was getting some error
massages,,
i also tried to use add-on volume 4,,it is not working,,

what to do??any feedback guys??

thank you
regards
max

You need to be more descriptive than that.
What error messages? Did you follow the posted instructions as written?

More info .

Add Ons Volume 5

Add ons 5 is FINALLY out for G4....... BUT, NO Osprey??? Whats going on??
Will it EVER be available?

Mikeymike21 said:
expect it in a new update. :)
Uh, yeah, right. You know why 'Stairway to Heaven' was never released as a single? They knew people would buy the whole album just to get that one song. I think I hear EP6 coming...

Double Whammy / KingCat Bug on RF 4.0

I don't know if it's just my copy but the Double Whammy and KingCat planes in Add-ons 5 sink into the ground using RF 4.0. Possibly these were developed and then only tested on 4.5?

Thanks!

js3862 said:
I don't know if it's just my copy but the Double Whammy and KingCat planes in Add-ons 5 sink into the ground using RF 4.0. Possibly these were developed and then only tested on 4.5?

Thanks!

In case someone didn't see the fix for this in my double post in general discussion here it is. It turned out to be a collision file issue caused by rolling back from 4.5 to 4.0.

Just got it.

I have just bought G4 at a yard sale, it did not come with the controller, they said it was broken. How am i able to use the program without a controller?

Allaraine said:
I have just bought G4 at a yard sale, it did not come with the controller, they said it was broken. How am i able to use the program without a controller?

You cant!

People who sell G4
To some one without a controller
should be takin' out in their yard sale and shot :eek:
See if they still have it and maybe you can send it in for repair :confused:
And .... I now what you are thinking
So I'll save you the time and effort in asking..............
NO you can not buy just the controller :(

Last edited:
Back