Add Ons 1-5 and RealFlight G4

I'll remember that.

I can usually get around most problems myself but I figured that someone out here figured a way to import the stock planes as objects. I'm a bit weak with programming but I'd give it a try.

flmman said:
Hey guys,

I can't seem to import any of the stock aircraft included with G4.5. Is there any way to use these planes as airport objects when creating new airports.

NO not possible
as far as I know you do not have acsess to the kex files for stock aircraft

Last edited:
No, it doesn't seem like it.

Is there a way to import different colorscheme variations(CS) of the planes that can be extracted?

I'm pushing it..

Yeah, that's what I meant, thanks.

I thought that somehow I could convert a copy to a KEX file and import to the object palette.

Since many people own all five ( like me) and since there is currently the choice of Version 4 or 3.5 it may help smooth out some holiday shopping decisions if they at least knew the odds of the old expansion packs working.

Welcome to the forums, Spammer.
Why would I want to watch some crazies for FREE? They are all around me.. :D

housefull said:
Since many people own all five ( like me) and since there is currently the choice of Version 4 or 3.5 it may help smooth out some holiday shopping decisions if they at least knew the odds of the old expansion packs working.

Holiday shopping?....err its February!
As long as the Ex. Pack discs are not scratched old ones work just as good as new ones :p

Last edited:
Addon Help

Ok, I know im going to ask something that has been asked. I have searched to no avail, please help. I installed g4.5 and installed the addons 1-5. afterwards there is no f-16, lear jet, f-15, kingcat. I did get others but missing some good ones.

Jason

Did you extract the contents to the correct directory?
Attach a screenshot of that directory to confirm.

mcdonald77 said:
Ok, I know im going to ask something that has been asked. I have searched to no avail, please help. I installed g4.5 and installed the addons 1-5. afterwards there is no f-16, lear jet, f-15, kingcat. I did get others but missing some good ones.

Jason

opjose said:
From experience, you can safely read between the lines.

e.g. "an announcement"...

Now if I speculate on the above, it means that they already have something that works, or at least a possible solution, but it's not quite ready for distribution yet.
I really miss the V-22 Osprey from G-2. It was ruined in G3 and 3.5. It'd be nice to get that one back and in G4 but like it was in G2. Also, the Wolf Spyder has the same kind of issues on G4, Yaw isn't stable anymore....Please fix them.

lenco12 said:
Also, the Wolf Spyder has the same kind of issues on G4, Yaw isn't stable anymore....Please fix them.

I have no Yaw issues with the Spyder in G4.

As far as "fixing", good luck with that.... development has moved onto G5.

You'll need to upgrade to realize any changes or improvements.

rosejhon said:
I am a bit upset to say the least. just got G4 with expansion pack 4 and the old discs Add-ons two and three will not load onto G4. I really want my chipmunk and A10 back.

Post Reported.

Boof69 said:
What's he reported for? :confused:

Sorry Boof, I mislead you. His Signature has MP3 links in it. All knock off Apple iPod stuff. This is the second one I've found in the last 2 or 3 days. I'm surprised I beat Jeff on both of them. :p

Last edited:
Back