Aircraft - Project - List

Status
Not open for further replies.
brentg said:
New Projects

Grumman F7F Tigercat .......... Close to done.

Hawker Hurricane ..........Base model and mapping done

BF 110 ........................Working on base model

Grumman F7F Tigercat ! One of my favorite planes! Really looking forward to that as you can see by my avitar. Also very good choices on all three, can't wait.

Cheers

Zelatio said:
Clik! - Ready for UVW mapping
XP-55 Ascender - Searching for good 3 view.

Here ya go ZEL! Click once then twice and it gets very large.

Attachments

• ascender.gif
    ascender.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 39
I think the XP-55 would be an awesome plane if it flies anywhere near the way the one on Microsoft's Combat Flight Sim does.

Learning as I go, never done one yet but Currently working on an SB-2C3 Helldiver. Props out to DHK and PPlace for their kindness to answer my questions.

Sweet!

crashed again said:
Sweet nostalgia ... I learned to fly in one of these in 1959 as a young ROTC officer candidate at Parks College, of Saint Louis University. Even the color scheme is close to what we flew way back then. Many thanks, crashed again.

Blade Scraper said:
I took a modeling class and i'm taking my studies out into 3ds Max9.

I highly doubt that fact. Stop lying Blade, people will like you more.

Zelatio said:
I highly doubt that fact. Stop lying Blade, people will like you more.

Seriously Zelatio drop it and grow up (show him how to do it) Every post blade makes you have to pick apart. I lose more and more respect for you each and every post.

pplace said:
Seriously Zelatio drop it and grow up (show him how to do it) Every post blade makes you have to pick apart. I lose more and more respect for you each and every post.

I was fine with Blade until he made his post that he deleted his post 10 minutes later about someone rating files poorly on the swaps. He used extremely offensive language that should have gotten him banned. I used the nice little triangle at the top right corner of each post to warn the moderators, and hopefully they can still see the post and ban him. I guess it doesn't matter because he will just come back with a new name later.

I am grown up. I am giving him good life advice. He needs to stop lying about things. He always told everyone he had all these fancy jets and now he's saying he has taken modeling classes.

I don't pick apart every post, only the ones that need to be.

And as for respect. I have plenty of respect for you and what you do, and the straight attitude and good that you bring to this forum. You can choose not to respect for me, it makes little difference. I just wish to be acknowledged. Whether you listen to what I say makes little difference to me.

You can choose not to respect for me, it makes little difference. I just wish to be acknowledged. Whether you listen to what I say makes little difference to me.

I didn't say I don't or won't have respect for you....but seeing what appears to be a personal vendetta against blade does get a bit "old" at times.

I respect you for the fact that you are learning to model and create your own aircraft.

So yes, nothing personal against you...just thought I would bring it up.

Zelatio said:
I was fine with Blade until he made his post that he deleted his post 10 minutes later about someone rating files poorly on the swaps. He used extremely offensive language that should have gotten him banned. I used the nice little triangle at the top right corner of each post to warn the moderators, and hopefully they can still see the post and ban him. I guess it doesn't matter because he will just come back with a new name later.

I am grown up. I am giving him good life advice. He needs to stop lying about things. He always told everyone he had all these fancy jets and now he's saying he has taken modeling classes.

I don't pick apart every post, only the ones that need to be.

And as for respect. I have plenty of respect for you and what you do, and the straight attitude and good that you bring to this forum. You can choose not to respect for me, it makes little difference. I just wish to be acknowledged. Whether you listen to what I say makes little difference to me.

you are kinda imature at times.........

Blade Scraper said:
i'm sorry to hear that,i wish there was a cure. :(
Anything can start cancer, stress, anger, bottled feelings ect... Somehow these can rarely release a bad chemical and start cancer, it's a long story how such simple things can cause cancer... Oh and... Never smoke!! it causes lung cancer!

pilot07 said:
you are kinda imature at times.........

I am well aware of this. I could use the "oh I'm only a teenager" card but I won't. I have a feeling I will be slightly immature for the rest of my life. It's just the way I am. Quick to respond, slow to think.

Blade Scraper said:
I'm sorry my school has a 3D modeling class
I'm sorry i happen to be in a 3D modeling class
I'm sorry that your alowed to be intrested in 3D modeling and i'm not because i'm a stupid little kid.
If it makes you feel anybetter it was going to be a simple bungee launch Lightning,i was going to work my way up to the marines version. :(

If you are trying to get a sympathy vote, you can stop trying. I never said you couldn't model it. It's just that one day out of the blue you just say that you are taking a modeling course at your school, when a month ago you said you had tried modeling once and you couldn't do it. It's just a lot of random things come out of you sometimes.

I hope you do make it and hopefully it's great. I wish I had the time to work on mine right now, but school is just getting started and I'm really busy.

Sorry about your uncle. I lost my grandpa 10 years ago to cancer, and as pilot07 said, it's a terrible disease.

Projects I am currently working on:

PZL-104 Polish STOL plane

Research – Complete
3D Model – In Progress
UVW Map – TBD
Texture – TBD
Physics – In Progress

Completed Projects on the G3 swaps which also work with G4:

F20g_EA
F-20-Silver_CS
SU-27g_EA

Completed Projects on the G4 swaps: