Airplane hover - can't stop torque rolling...

That'll work. But I know you well enough to know that if there was any lift out there to be found you would have found it before you posted about it here. ;) Seems like the thermals are at ground level cause they sure cause the wind socks to blow around with zero wind.

i found out something interesting that may help you with the tork roll issue.

If you try the Yak 54 with streamer and try to hover it... you'll see something special :) Only thing left to do it's understand why they ack differently. That may resolve the issue for the rest of airplane.

Good luck and thank for supporting us !

A big Fan, Patrick

Patrick-amidair said:
i found out something interesting that may help you with the tork roll issue.

If you try the Yak 54 with streamer and try to hover it... you'll see something special :) Only thing left to do it's understand why they ack differently. That may resolve the issue for the rest of airplane.

Good luck and thank for supporting us !

A big Fan, Patrick
I'm running the latest update so I'm not seeing any difference in the two. Looking at the wire frames, looks like longer ailerons and a slightly larger v-stb and helical prop wash reduction to 60 did the trick for them on a quick look.

td9cowboy said:
I'm running the latest update so I'm not seeing any difference in the two. Looking at the wire frames, looks like longer ailerons and a slightly larger v-stb and helical prop wash reduction to 60 did the trick for them on a quick look.

Wow, Nice info. I'm gonna start to play in the editor. Im all lost with the new one :eek:

Back