AMR Monster Stick 150

the trip got canceled so i went over my CS for the AMR Monster Stick i see the Aileron and Flap end pieces must share the same part on the CS map so i moved the cross and color change area outside of those spots so my CS works , also i managed to keep breaking the V-Stab off until i had 220 for strength on it and 200 on the Fuse just to let you know what i found , all is good now

the trip got canceled so i went over my CS for the AMR Monster Stick i see the Aileron and Flap end pieces must share the same part on the CS map so i moved the cross and color change area outside of those spots so my CS works , also i managed to keep breaking the V-Stab off until i had 220 for strength on it and 200 on the Fuse just to let you know what i found , all is good now

The aileron, flap, and wing all have SEPARATE end pieces take a look at the picture I just posted and you'll see SIX end pieces. What you probably have is a CS file from BEFORE I added the flaps so there's only four end pieces (aileron and wing). Let me know if that's the problem.

The problem is there were A LOT of Small Changes here and there as I worked on the Monster Stick so the Older CS Files are Definitely OFF.

Okay here I'll make it a bit easier. I just created a ZIP file that has the latest mask for the Monster Stick (it has the missing axles fixed). So grab the zip file and use the mask to make sure you find everything that needs to be changed.

I'm sorry there were lots of little changes so if you're using a base CS from a few betas ago things will really be off. Using layers would really make this easy you can select the whole MASK and select the color to get an outline of every part then you can change to the color layer and see the places where the selection outline doesn't match your colors. So you might think about taking a look at layers.

Oh.. Okay I'll up it again. I increased it to 200 but I'll use both the settings you mentioned. Thanks!

ok thanks technoid i fixed the CS so should be good to go now , i was torturing the AMR Monster Stick , lot of fun flipping it spinning it inverted when the tail let go , thats how i came to the strength numbers

Got a question. I always meant to change the color of the Radial Engine Wires from the orange-red color to a medium gray but never remembered to do it. So does this wire color look better on the Radial or should I go back to the orange-red color? Looking at Moki Radials they always have braided wires but I don't want to try and create that it's the first orange-red color or this medium gray. So let me know what you think.

Attachments

• AMR Monster Stik 150 110.jpg
    AMR Monster Stik 150 110.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 9
  • AMR Monster Stik 150 112.jpg
    AMR Monster Stik 150 112.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 9
My CS is a compromise between both .. hehe .. The red ignition wires stand out but is gonna clash with some color schemes. It's personal taste though.

My CS is a compromise between both .. hehe .. The red ignition wires stand out but is gonna clash with some color schemes. It's personal taste though.

Yeah the red wires stand out real nice the only reason I changed the color is it looks more scale since the real engine has braided steel covered wires. Thus the question which way to go. I'm curious what RGB color are you using on the wires?

Yeah the red wires stand out real nice the only reason I changed the color is it looks more scale since the real engine has braided steel covered wires. Thus the question which way to go. I'm curious what RGB color are you using on the wires?

I just move the sliders until I get the color I want in Gimp. The red is f70000 .. Saturation 100, Value 97, Red 247, Green 0, Blue 0

I like the red, BUT, (as always Tech. :p) I`ve got a suggestion, try making/coloring the wires with a chrome look, .....not quite braided, ...but, it might look close to it???, might be worth a shot ????:p:p;):D

This is the color I`veu sed for chrome in the past, of coarse, you`ll have too assign a gloss/shine to it, but, it has worked well for me in the past.

Attachments

• ScreenShot474.jpg
    ScreenShot474.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
I like the red, BUT, (as always Tech. :p) I`ve got a suggestion, try making/coloring the wires with a chrome look, .....not quite braided, ...but, it might look close to it???, might be worth a shot ????:p:p;):D

I grabbed your chrome color, a bit of blue hint to it.

I actually thought of a lighter color for the wires too but since they're next to the intake pipes that are chrom-ish looking I didn't want two chrome looking things next to each other. But thanks for your sample.

I am a Ford technician, can you tell by the blue spark wire set ??? but red looks great too.

Attachments

• blue wires.jpg
    blue wires.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 9
Back