AMR Monster Stick 150

Okay here's an AV for you to try out and let me know what you think. Doug helped me get started and I finished it up this morning. What the AV does is give you an OVERRIDE switch to Turn Off the Flaps and make the Ailerons and Flaps move together so you have Full Width Ailerons. The override switch is the Center Position of the Channel 8 three position switch.

Channel 8 Three Position Switch in the Center - Full Width Ailerons

Channel 8 Three Position Switch Up or Down - Normal Ailerons and Flaps

Please let me know your thoughts on it and of course the switch operation could be changed but having the center position as an override seemed logical to me (but if you think different let me know).

Oh I stuck an R at the front of the name for Radial Aileron Flap Switch.

Attachments

• AMR Monster Stick 150 RAF Switch_AV.RFX
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
just checked it out technoid i like it , gives good roll rates with over ride used. i did manage to break the V-stab off again at 220 strength setting so i upped it to 240 haven't been able to break it of so far

Thanks for the RAF Switch version, nice to have the option of flaps or full length ailerons, great idea Technoid.

Last edited:
I keep coming back to this plane, Its flies so well. I'd like to learn how to do some color schemes.
This would be a good model to work with.
Thank Tech and all those that contributed

and Most of all Merry Christmas

Dave

A fun little variant that may end up on swaps. It has a nice custom menu and you can fly it as is without any "help". Use the F8 switch. Beginner to advanced selections.

Attachments

• AMR Monster Stick 150 RAF SAFE_AV.RFX
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
Awesome. Thank you for all the hard work, I need to find that yellow CS that was on one of the early beta's.
Happy New Year

Dave

Awesome. Thank you for all the hard work, I need to find that yellow CS that was on one of the early beta's.
Happy New Year

Dave

I plan to release that Yellow CS and a Red version of the same CS soon. And yes I did the yellow CS to match their beta build, but I did change one thing the stripe around the fuselage on the beta was angled with a blue pinstripe on it but I used the normal vertical stripe on the fuselage. A small change but I thought I'd mention there was a minor difference between them.

EDIT:

If you want you can install the beta again and use the Save Color Scheme As option to save the Yellow CS. Then install the release version and that CS should still work. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't but all the CS's I created before I released the plane still work with the release version. HA.. I didn't think anyone would miss that Yellow CS but me. But I do like it a lot but the Monster Stick CS seemed to go with the Monster Stick Plane at release. Then the other CSs will follow.

Oh if you want to name the yellow CS the same as my release it will be 'AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial Yellow'.

Last edited:
thanks technoid i just grabbed the AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial i have just a little tweaking to do on my CS for it before i upload it

Back