AMR Monster Stick 150

OPPs.. I forgot to mention a couple of things. There were two last minute changes to the Monster Stick. There wasn't really enough clearance for the 34 inch prop that's on it so I made the landing gear 1.92 inches longer which forced me to go back and REMAP the landing gear struts. So if you look at the CS you'll see the Landing Gear Struts are a little longer and a tiny bit narrower so you need to fix that in your CS. I'm sorry I forgot to mention it. So Legoman if you didn't catch that change your landing gear color will be a little off in your CS. The second thing is I made the landing gear longer in the physics to match the new length of the landing gear so if you created an AV for the Monster Stick you need to fix that too.

I circled the parts that changed in this picture.

Attachments

• CS Release Change.jpg
    CS Release Change.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 7
On the CS's take a look at the edges of the aileron and wing on the outer cut. Might just be me though. Kinda like it.

Excellent build on the AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial technoid and i just put my CS on the swaps for it with the minor changes you had on the CS map . i grabbed legomans CS as well , nice scheme

https://forums.realflight.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24394

Thanks I just grabbed it that's a beautiful job Doug. I think it's a good idea to put radial in the name like you did so people can tell the difference between CSes for the Radial and Twin versions of the Monster Stick. So good deal on your naming scheme.

A short update. I've been working on the DA 170 Twin version today and pretty much have it ready to go. I'm not sure when I'll release it but just so you know here's the release name for you guys doing color schemes.

AMR Monster Stick 150 Twin

Sorry I'm a dummy I'm not sure what to look for.. help me.

Here ... notice the two colors (or stripe) on the edge of the aileron and wing. I imported the new plane overwriting and the new CS's.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1546464737.jpg
    ScreenShot1546464737.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 7
Thank you Technoid for the AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial, this is an awesome model with incredible detail, the Moki Radial is a masterpiece, and the flight physics of the model are perfect.
The many hour you invested in making this model are worth it, you succeeded in producing the best "Stick" ever. Thanks again.

Great CS Doug. Can someone fix this one and post it. I tried but I haven't learned enough yet to do it. Thanks :)

Attachments

• AMR Monster Stick Radial BWR_CS.RFX
    406 KB · Views: 8
Great CS Doug. Can someone fix this one and post it. I tried but I haven't learned enough yet to do it. Thanks :)

Here you go I fixed it up for you. Give it a good look and see if I got everything right and then you can post it. It's a cool CS I like it.. good job.

Attachments

• AMR Monster Stick Radial BWR_CS.RFX
    404.2 KB · Views: 5
Here you go I fixed it up for you. Give it a good look and see if I got everything right and then you can post it. It's a cool CS I like it.. good job.

Thanks .. it's really your CS I believe just changed colors etc. I'll post it up on swaps after I check it out and give appropriate credit.

Back