An-225 build

the toilet says "We are S###ing on you both figuratively and literally". And imagine if everyone one on the squadron had to use that toilet after all-you-can-eat bean burritos

I never intended to do a cockpit for this plane nor do I like making cockpits. But I have 5000-5500 tris remaining after a collision mesh.

I am close to welding the Nose door to the fuselage. Because the number of people who will actually try running some other plane into the cargo hold on multiplayer is small and it would be difficult to pull off.

Thanks for continuing. I'm looking forward to it. I downloaded the one AV and CS you posted also (AN2).

How many people do you think would try and load stuff in the cargo door and and attempt to fly the plane? I want responces

How many people do you think would try and load stuff in the cargo door and and attempt to fly the plane? I want responces

Yes some people will try it but I'd just put in the release notes what you can and can't do, then if they try it's their own fault.

Yes some people will try it but I'd just put in the release notes what you can and can't do, then if they try it's their own fault.

I have tried it before with a mini Ferrari, a Scaled up CH-47 and a dock to ramp the car off of. But the door on the ch-47 did not open the collision on the rear of the fuse.

how would you go about loading stuff in the plane?

move slowly with the door open and ramp down on the an-225 and drive towards it with a car and as soon as the car makes it inside go to full power and close the door. I have not tried it yet so It may not even work

Back