B-52? Stratofortress Build

what cpu gpu combo do you have? and do you have an interlink-X because that may be what is affecting the ground steering. the lack of and interlink-x that is

It's an All in one PC .. Intel i7 3.0GHz, Built in Intel 4600HD Graphics, No Interlink-X (using older Interlink Elite on RF8).

The planes wheels go all crazy rolling for takeoff. I have to use rudder and aileron along with speed to straighten it out to take off. If I used a field with any obstacles to hit I'd be doomed to ever get it off the ground.

what cpu gpu combo do you have? and do you have an interlink-X because that may be what is affecting the ground steering. the lack of and interlink-x that is

What does the interlink-x do.. sorry I haven't tried the beta yet I started on something new so I've been busy with that, but I'll try your beta later today.

It's an All in one PC .. Intel i7 3.0GHz, Built in Intel 4600HD Graphics, No Interlink-X (using older Interlink Elite on RF8).

The planes wheels go all crazy rolling for takeoff. I have to use rudder and aileron along with speed to straighten it out to take off. If I used a field with any obstacles to hit I'd be doomed to ever get it off the ground.

What does the interlink-x do.. sorry I haven't tried the beta yet I started on something new so I've been busy with that, but I'll try your beta later today.

the sliders on the back of the remote controls the crabbing. I was going to unhook it before posting it but I forgot.

I changed the input for Channel 10 to Channel 4 instead of Channel 9. That seems to have fixed the issue.

Excellent work on the new beta 02 model of the B-52 Legoman, lots of additions, working bomb bay doors and a 108 bombs to play with, (bomb sequence is perfect, very realistic) we now have visible rudder and elevators, great cockpit detail, (fantastic from the windows) crabbing steering on the landing gear and wings that flex when they take the load of the model on lift off.
Only modification I had to make in RF-X was to increase maximum lbs thrust on all turbines (17 lbs), without the thrust increase the model would not move unless I dropped all the bombs on the runway first.
I added a rotate servo to the cockpit camera and hooked it to receiver channel 10, so I can take advantage of the views out of the cockpit windows (180 degrees sweep).
Awesome work Legoman, Thank you.

Excellent work on the new beta 02 model of the B-52 Legoman, lots of additions, working bomb bay doors and a 108 bombs to play with, (bomb sequence is perfect, very realistic) we now have visible rudder and elevators, great cockpit detail, (fantastic from the windows) crabbing steering on the landing gear and wings that flex when they take the load of the model on lift off.
Only modification I had to make in RF-X was to increase maximum lbs thrust on all turbines (17 lbs), without the thrust increase the model would not move unless I dropped all the bombs on the runway first.
I added a rotate servo to the cockpit camera and hooked it to receiver channel 10, so I can take advantage of the views out of the cockpit windows (180 degrees sweep).
Awesome work Legoman, Thank you.

that is weird because in rf8 it only takes 13 lb. to 14 lb. total to start rolling and it needs 136 lb. to start rolling in RF-X.

The wing gear looks perfect Legoman, is the gear steerable ?. I don't know what it is like on the real world aircraft. Awesome detail.

The wing gear looks perfect Legoman, is the gear steerable ?. I don't know what it is like on the real world aircraft. Awesome detail.

the real one has no steering mechanism on it so I assume the wheel casters on the round strut.

So I had another wild hair grow out of and old wild hair. that is basically a Convair XB-53, Vultee XP-54, MiG-15, and Skyraider. Although the skyraider part is yet to be added. (wup ###)

Attachments

• ScreenShot1560984733.jpg
    ScreenShot1560984733.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 8
  • ScreenShot1560984748.jpg
    ScreenShot1560984748.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ScreenShot1560984785.jpg
    ScreenShot1560984785.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ScreenShot1560984805.jpg
    ScreenShot1560984805.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 6
Tail done. now to finish off the cockpit and collision meshes with the 27000 remaining triangles. the current triangle count is ~107800

Attachments

• B-52 Build Pic 35.jpg
    B-52 Build Pic 35.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
Back