Designers only multi session.

Boof69

I know this isn't particularly to do with designing for RF, but it does have to do with the designers here.
I am trying to find out how many of the serious designers, (including of coarse modelers, CSers, and Physics guys), and veterans would be interested in a scheduled multi session say 2 to 4 times a month. To discuss RF, tweak models for quick feedback etc.. and of coarse flying models. Host could be set or on a rotational basis The session name should remain the same every time as well as the password. Which will be PMed to interested parties before the first session. Finding a good time might be tough but if scheduled regularly one could put it on the calender and attend. A lot of us here have many of the other members phone numbers and text or PM regularly but the real time communication and fun in a multi session is unmatched.
Voice chat would be the preferred method of communication so hopefully most have headsets but it's not a deal breaker.
I'm not going to list the people who meet the "Designer" moniker for fear of leaving someone out and offending them.
If your interested post about it and leave the days of the week you most frequently have available to help find the best day of any given week to yield the highest number of designers to attend.
I realize this could be a problem for people overseas. We are spread over a lot of time zones but the majority of us live in the contiguous 48 states. So finding a good time of that given day would be a challenge as well.
In the face of the obstacles if your interested please post your thoughts.
112.gif

Id personally be interested, but giving a time/day is almost impossible with the schedule of myself, and then add in the kids, and wife. So I never know what I'm doing, but yeah, interest when I could.

Well If we go with 4 times a month do you think you could make 1 of those a month?

Last edited:
Well If we go with just 4 times a month do you think you could make 1 of those a month?

More than likely. Time would be the deciding factor. After 8 pm cst would be the best for me, but that may be bad for others in est. I'd also have to get the headset too.:p

I enjoyed the session you, me, and MR had the other day. It's been a long time since I've done any MP. It seemed to be all guns and smoke, not what I wanted.

I'm not sure I could commit to the same time every week. Wednesday evenings and one Tuesday evening a month are out. Nothing wrong with a rotating schedule. We don't all have to be there every time. If someone gets the urge, he can send out a PM to announce a time for a session.

I just thought that a schedule would help people out. Of coarse a spontaneous session will always be welcomed.

9 PM est would be fine by me but my schedule is more free than most's. Headsets can be found relatively cheap but typing is still available and will do the trick.

I don't have a headset or mic currently. I could use my kids rockband mic if I had to for now. Any mic recos, something cheap please?

I'm interested when available. If nothing else let me know when in advance and I'll try. Can't promise better than that.

After tonights session, Id have to say that a headset is nearly a must. you'd have to be quick with the keys to keep up to say the least.

Back