Designers only multi session.

I'm not a designer but consider myself a veteran since I have been around since G4 and have contributed a few things (engine sound effects) :)

I know I'm really not a designer.......... but I'd like a password !
sorry ............. but you'll have to put up with my type chat

You asked earlier what would be a good name for the sessions , heres my suggestion :
Designers Corner

PM me some information and I will donate a headset for you no strings attached. I have to goto best buy tomorrow since I have a few gift cards. I don't mind picking you up one too.

I can only be in sessions in the mornings and on Friday and Saturday evenings due to my work schedule.

Last edited:
All invitations have been sent. I have high hopes for this and I hope to see everyone invited there. :)

PM me some information and I will donate a headset for you no strings attached. I have to goto best buy tomorrow since I have a few gift cards. I don't mind picking you up one too.

I can only be in sessions in the mornings and on Friday and Saturday evenings due to my work schedule.
Its probably to late............... but thank you for that very generous offer anyways

One of the things I love about this forum is all of the great people that regularly visit here that are willing to help others they have never met
thanks again for the offer csgill75 that was very nice of you

Last edited:
Its probably to late............... but thank you for that very generous offer anyways

One of the things I love about this forum is all of the great people that regularly visit here that are willing to help others they have never met
thanks again for the offer csgill75 that was very nice of you

Well you might as well take them now since I have them in my truck already :) they were cheap but should work, under 20 dollars. Send me your address. I don't want to have to return them since i used a gift card and I don't need two sets. If you want to pay me for them then pay me by finishing Matt's lift heli CS :D

Matt took over the lift heli (CH-54 1st Air Cav.) CS
I sent him ALL of my files to date .............so its back in his corner..
I regret not getting it done for him ,but the delay was not only on my end
but hes got a very big head start

I'll send a PM with my addy ..I been meaning to get some ...I'll pay for 'em;)

Last edited:
Luck of the Irish........

My headset was dropped at my porch yesterday by FedEx. It's gone missing, some dirtbag in the 'hood stole it. Now I have to start a trace process and hope I can get the seller to send a replacement. :rolleyes:

Sorry guys. The sim crashed on my system. I'm done for tonight. It was nice flying with you guys.

Back