Designers only multi session.

csgill75
got your package on Monday but could not get to it till tonight........ thank you sooooo much
pm sent

No worries, and i really don't need anything for them. Call it a Christmas Gift.

I have the same headset and they take a little getting used to while wearing them but seem to work okay in the sim. I had to bend the mic boom a little to get it closer to my mouth, it appears that the boom is flexible like that.

No worries, and i really don't need anything for them. Call it a Christmas Gift.

I have the same headset and they take a little getting used to while wearing them but seem to work okay in the sim. I had to bend the mic boom a little to get it closer to my mouth, it appears that the boom is flexible like that.

Since you're in the Christmas giving spirit (;);))..........

I find it amazing how generous you guys can be. I myself have gotten a couple things from members here. No matter what people say, some of you do have a heart.:D

I owe you one Gill
used it last night with jeff , boof and alternative rc for a little while ............it seemed to work fine with the exception of my iffy internet connection

Last edited:
odd
I keep trying to join I get as far as seeing boofs and alternative rc s name
and then nothing happens..no error or anything the field you guys are at does not even try to load
if I check the MP tab it gives me the option to join or host .......like I never even tried

Iwas able to join 2 other sessions right away with out any problems ...I'll keep trying

Try to join without the headset?

Edit: We are changing the field to Something stock to see if it allows you in

Last edited:
Session up for about an hour. Then someone else will have to take over. I don't host unattended sessions.

Well I finnally got updated to latest 6.5 version ....missed you guys by about an hour or so .....hopefully I'll see ya'll tommorow

loving this machine gill.....:D

Back