E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m

Man.. there's always something that bites me. I got the plane ready to map but I just realized I didn't add the "glow" part to each one of the landing and navigation lights. Each normal part has to have a glow part that's just a little larger that only renders at night and glows. So now I have to go back and remove the mapping modifier from all the parts and then add the glow parts.

I use the same servos from plane to plane so they're already mapped. I do move things around and resize them some but since the servo parts are painted a solid color they look fine without remapping them. The only servo parts I need to remap is the covers on the wings since I added a slot in them. There's 92 parts in the servos so my mapped part count will jump to 132 parts after I remap the cover plates.

It`s not about how fast you can to it Tech.,...It`s all about the journey/built, you`ll get it done, just take your time......Thus the song, soon you`ll get down the last bottle, and finish it.....I`m assuming you`re familiar with the song..... :unsure: :unsure:
Oh yeah I know the song. But I always get tired of a project about now so I want to get it done. But even after I map all the parts you have to go back and resize all of them and fit them on the grid where you save the CS template from. Then there's the 1x1 mapping. It seems like the mapping phase goes on, and on, and on. :)

Oh yeah I know the song. But I always get tired of a project about now so I want to get it done. But even after I map all the parts you have to go back and resize all of them and fit them on the grid where you save the CS template from. Then there's the 1x1 mapping. It seems like the mapping phase goes on, and on, and on. :)
I know, I`ve made a plane before, and I feel what you`re going through. I`m just trying to encourage you in my weird sort of way.

I know, I`ve made a plane before, and I feel what you`re going through. I`m just trying to encourage you in my weird sort of way.
Oh yeah... I know, and I appreciate it. I had a terrible nights sleep last night but I just made some coffee, so that should help. I'm just getting ready to map the modified wing servo covers with the slot in it. This should be a cool plane when I'm done with it. So it will be worth the pain. :)

I haven't done much but I finished remapping the servo covers on the wings. I was wrong when I said the plane had about 160 mapped parts. I just checked at it only has 146 mapped parts. What's left is the wings, stabilizers, and wing screws. So that's better I'm getting close.

Sorry about the tiny updates, but this is my outlet I guess. I didn't do much but I did map the hstab, so the vstab and wings are all that's left. Well, on the first pass of mapping anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing this one come together. Even though it's about the same plane I've done a few other times. But at least it's a new plane on the market.

Sorry about the tiny updates, but this is my outlet I guess. I didn't do much but I did map the hstab, so the vstab and wings are all that's left. Well, on the first pass of mapping anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing this one come together. Even though it's about the same plane I've done a few other times. But at least it's a new plane on the market.
moving forward at any rate technoid is good , on another note i have my new game machine up and running and RF 8 installed with zero issues so far just tons of airplanes and color schemes to load :)

I started adding the stripes to do the 1x1 mapping with but I didn't get finished. I still need to add some stripes to the fuselage but I wanted to add quite a few so I'll finish that later. I'm starting to get excited about doing the color scheme and getting it flying.

Back