E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m

I cutout the left side landing light yesterday so I cutout the right side this morning. Now it's coffee time. I haven't done any glowing lights for a while so I need to look at one of my planes and see how to do it again. It seems like the glowing part has to be put "over" the normal part and it doesn't render except at night, and then it's rendered and it glows. I also need to add the wing tip and fuselage top and bottom leds.

I went back and looked at my Piper Cherokee, it has both glowing lights and flashing lights. I was right the glowing object is a bit larger than the normal colored object and is only rendered at night. I also grabbed the NUP values to make the top and bottom Leds on the fuselage flash. It will be cool having all the night features on my Turbo Timber too.

I noticed in your first photos that the leading edge of the wing is cut out for the fuselage. And the top of the windscreen is the leading edge in that section. I don't see that in posts#82&87.

I noticed in your first photos that the leading edge of the wing is cut out for the fuselage. And the top of the windscreen is the leading edge in that section. I don't see that in posts#82&87.
Look in post #87 that's the way the wing still is. I'm not quite sure what you're saying, can you clarify?

In post #70 you can see where the windscreen stops, it's the same in post #87.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/e-flite-turbo-timber-2_0m.59695/post-369468

Last edited:
Here's a picture of what I think you're talking about. They have an access hatch for the battery so it makes that area of the plane a bit different than mine. I didn't model the hatch so there's "no" cutout in the leading edge of the wing. Their hatch has to have support so they cutout the leading edge of the wing and the hatch has a section across the top of the windscreen to fill that area. I didn't model the hatch so mine doesn't have the cutout. But my windscreen goes up to the bottom of the leading edge of the wing but there's no cutout like theirs.

Hatch.jpg

Back