Extra NG

I figured you’d like it. ? I just hope I can make it all happen. I got a little stumped when it came to making the left cylinder meet up to the crankcase though. I’ll get it figured out, just got to look close at my reference pics.

Well you'll get it perfect.. you always do. <grin>

Left cylinder connected. Now for the fun part and to start shaping this thing up.I think I went the wrong way in creating the cylinder bases. I started with the largest dimensions first when I should've started small, but I'll eventually get there.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 14
Yeah lots of details that's for sure but I like all of them. So go for it.

I think you said this already but are you adding working servos?

Yeah lots of details that's for sure but I like all of them. So go for it.

I think you said this already but are you adding working servos?
Yes sir. I’ll be adding those as soon as I’m finished with the engine. I’ll then look back into the internals once I get a decent poly count idea. This engine so far is pushing 7,000 alone and I’m only about halfway done with it. At last check I’m at close to 45,000 total. Once you start adding wires and tubing those counts will quickly escalate.

Yes sir. I’ll be adding those as soon as I’m finished with the engine. I’ll then look back into the internals once I get a decent poly count idea. This engine so far is pushing 7,000 alone and I’m only about halfway done with it. At last check I’m at close to 45,000 total. Once you start adding wires and tubing those counts will quickly escalate.
Very cool stuff keep going those polys are free, use em'.

Back