Galloping Ghost EP

I just did a little more mapping, not a lot but I did the tail gear. That doesn't sound like much but the tail wheel has five wheel bolts with a nut for each bolt so that's 10 separate parts right there. I did overlay all the bolts and nuts so there are only two pieces to paint them in the CS.

I am so glad that you are getting ok,I have not been well my heart went into a-fib and so I had to go into the hospital for a day to get it back to normal, I am doing ok but this really slowed me down.
Boy that doesn't sound good please take good care of yourself. I don't have a-fib but I do have PVC's (premature ventricular contractions) so I know that feeling when things are hitting wrong. But I've been lucky so far with little trouble from it. Other than odd feelings fairly regular. I'll keep you in my prayers.

I got up early this morning so I thought I'd do a little mapping. I did the landing gear strut and gear door for both sides but I haven't done the tires yet. It looks like all I have left to do to finish the first pass of mapping is the two tires and all the exhaust parts. I do the mapping in three passes. The first pass I map each part which makes it the full size of the grid then after the first pass is done I go back and resize all the parts to make them the correct relative size. Then the final pass I resize all the parts to fit on the grid where you save the TGA file for the CS. I always wonder how the other guys do it so if you want I'd like to hear how you do it. Now it's coffee time.

Thanks guys for your kind words, I am doing ok and doing what the doctors say, so Iam hanging in there
That's good to hear Ron. I seem to be a little better today but I always go backward in the late afternoon. Like yesterday I ran a little fever late in the afternoon. So hopefully today will be better than yesterday in that respect. Today's my fourth pill in a ten-day treatment.

I'm sure glad that we live in a time when there is medical help, and we don't have to suffer and then die from our ailments. it's really good to hear that you are both okay. and for anybody who knows already, I am doing alright and my mom is doing better now!

Last edited:
I'm sure glad that we live in a time when there is medical help, and we don't have to suffer and then die from our ailments. it's really good to hear that you are both okay. and for anybody who knows already, I am doing alright and my mom is doing better now!
That's great news thanks for the update.

Back