Juke

Looks good. Did the finalized SS Float get put on hold or you just forgot ? I can imagine with everything going on. Got beta so not important.

Yeah the SS Float version got put on hold the land version is still getting decent downloads so I didn't want to put out the float version just yet. I know I said this weekend but after watching the land version keep going I didn't want to divide peoples interest. So I'll release it soon but it's on hold for now.

No pictures today but I thought I'd give an update on what I've been doing. I exported Juke the other day and imported it into RF9 and setup the initial physics so I could fly it. I didn't care for the overall look of it in RF so I made some changes to the airframe.

1. Reduced the wingspan 6 inches.
2. Reduced the wing chord 2.25 inches.
3. Reduced the width of the elevator.
4. Reduced the width of the rudder.

Now the overall look is much better. So now I need to adjust the weight of the parts in the physics to get that right. I also added a power switch under the canopy to give it a bit more RC detail it already has servos everywhere. I think I'm going to leave the area under the canopy open and show some RC parts in there.

I started adding some RC parts today. The first thing I did was delete all the cockpit parts, seats and controls, and then created a open area under the canopy. Then I added two servos (throttle and rudder), and two batteries (engine and receiver) and the radio receiver. That's a big plane so those parts don't fill it up but at least there's something there. I also added two screws that would hold the plug in wings. There's a tube in the front and a screw on each side that would hold the wing in place. Now I need to add some plywood sheets going across that you would mount all those parts too. Anyway a bit of work this morning.

I'm just getting ready to head out to Dallas for the wife's surgery.

Boy this was a full day we just got back from Dallas about 15 minutes ago. Thanks everyone for your concerns the surgery went fine so I think she's going to be okay. They did find out a couple of things and we have a Doctor's appointment this Thursday to follow up on it but so far everything seems good. Again thanks for asking I'll tell her you ask about her it's always nice to hear people are concerned about you. Now for some rest I'm beat.

Here's a picture of the RC parts I put in Juke. Not a big deal just something to look at.

Attachments

• Juke 13.jpg
    Juke 13.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 15
Nice touch on the detail. Kind of like some of Jonas helis actually move and tilt the swash and move the linkages. It's nice to see things like that.

Hope your wife is recovering well today.

I am so glad that everything went well with your wife and I hope she will feel a lot better soon!

I am so glad that everything went well with your wife and I hope she will feel a lot better soon!

Thanks Ron. But being honest the MRI showed another chronic problem so the surgery went fine but there's another serious problem she has to live with. She's a chronic pain patient so she lives with pain 24x7 and now there's more piled on her. As they say, she can't catch a break.

The MRI showed another chronic problem so the surgery went fine but there's another serious problem she has to live with. She's a chronic pain patient so she lives with pain 24x7 and now there's more piled on her. As they say, she can't catch a break.

There is nothing worse than watching a loved one suffer the pain, all we can do (as caregivers) is administer the medication and supply an endless amount care and comfort.
Stay strong for her.
Wishing you both well.

There is nothing worse than watching a loved one suffer the pain, all we can do (as caregivers) is administer the medication and supply an endless amount care and comfort.
Stay strong for her.
Wishing you both well.

Yes sir you're right and I know you have first hand experience so do the same for your loved one. Getting older is fun untill you start loosing your health.

I thought I'd add some wiring too, not a super job but at least things will be connected. I'm not finished yet but I have several things finished. I didn't think about the channels when I started so I need to go back and check that.

Attachments

• Juke 14.jpg
    Juke 14.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 8
Back