Maxum STOL

Ho deciso di avviare un thread di build per un nuovo progetto che intendo realizzare. Scatterò alcune foto di riferimento e creerò un nuovo aereo da esse, ma non una copia diretta, solo qualcosa di simile. Mi è piaciuto modellare Boomer e non riuscivo a pensare a un vero aereo che volevo fare, quindi ho pensato di creare un aereo da alcune immagini di riferimento e vedere come viene fuori. Ecco le immagini che userò come riferimento.

View attachment 135354View attachment 135355View attachment 135356View attachment 135357View attachment 135358
Stai facendo anche questo?

e il traduttore in automatico

I would recommend using that automatic translator to translate your posts into English before posting instead of relying on each of US to translate your posts. You are much more likely to get good answers more quickly.

Consiglierei di utilizzare quel traduttore automatico per tradurre i tuoi post in inglese prima di postarli invece di affidarti a ciascuno degli Stati Uniti per tradurre i tuoi post. È molto più probabile che tu ottenga buone risposte più rapidamente.

I decided to release both the Gas and Electric versions of Maxum STOL with the Techair Carbon prop, it seems to look really good on this plane. I just finished changing the prop on the gas version and the ep version already had it. That should be the last change so both planes should be ready to release. But I'll fly them this week and then release them next weekend and also release the yellow-blue cs for each of them.

The yellow-purple was a special cs created for @rcdoski so I won't release it, but I will upload it on the forum in case anyone else wants it. It has the equal offset stripes so I wasn't going to put it on the swap pages. People tend to look at stripes that don't match and think you did a bad job so I just want to avoid that, they wouldn't know why they were offset like they are.

Ho deciso di rilasciare entrambe le versioni Gas ed Electric di Maxum STOL con l'elica Techair Carbon, sembra che stia davvero bene su questo aereo. Ho appena finito di cambiare l'elica sulla versione a gas e la versione ep l'aveva già. Questo dovrebbe essere l'ultimo cambiamento, quindi entrambi gli aerei dovrebbero essere pronti per il rilascio. Ma li farò volare questa settimana e poi li rilascerò il prossimo fine settimana e rilascerò anche i cs giallo-blu per ognuno di loro.

Il giallo-viola era un cs speciale creato per @rcdoski quindi non lo rilascerò, ma lo caricherò sul forum nel caso qualcun altro lo volesse. Ha le strisce offset uguali, quindi non l'avrei messo nelle pagine di scambio. Le persone tendono a guardare le strisce che non corrispondono e pensano che tu abbia fatto un pessimo lavoro, quindi voglio solo evitarlo, non saprebbero perché sono state sfalsate come sono.
👍

I started getting the planes ready to release this weekend. I still use the RF 9.5 DVD edition when I model so when I get ready to release a plane I have to import them in RF Evolution so I can release them there. Anyway I imported both the gas and electric versions and created the yellow-blue cs for each of them. So now all I need to do is take pictures of all four releases and create the release notes.

I started getting the planes ready to release this weekend. I still use the RF 9.5 DVD edition when I model so when I get ready to release a plane I have to import them in RF Evolution so I can release them there. Anyway I imported both the gas and electric versions and created the yellow-blue cs for each of them. So now all I need to do is take pictures of all four releases and create the release notes.
technoid can RF 8 still download the files if you use RF Evolution import them ? i guess you can as i looked at what you released the other ones with and it was the RF Evolution , and i got those releases .

Back