Maxum STOL

I just finished the wrap around stripes for the yellow-blue color scheme so now I need to copy that and change the blue to purple for the yellow-purple color scheme, which isn't much work. Of course, then I need to do the spec map which is a little work but not too bad. So I'm getting close to releasing it.

This Maxum STOL was just uploaded to the swap pages a few minutes ago.
Yes he uploaded an EA and I ask him to delete it and he did. Then he uploaded it again and is saying it's a different version. I guess he's new and doesn't know how an AV works. But it sure doesn't make me happy that he did it twice and so far hasn't deleted the second EA he uploaded. I have reported it to the admin twice.

He re-uploaded it a minute ago.

I submitted a report that it is a ripoff of work you have only released as a beta, not yet publicly.

Last edited:
For those that didn't see the Maxum STOL_EA that was uploaded twice this morning here's a picture of the second upload before it was removed. And thanks to the OP who uploaded it for removing it, twice. I'm sure he's new and didn't know what he was doing was wrong. But doing it twice is a bit odd. Now he's uploaded it a third time and I ask him to delete it again and it looks like he did.

Second Maxum STOL EA Upload.jpg

I thought this might be a problem. Thinking back when it was used it in a video for one of the airports before Max STOL was released 🤔.

Last edited:
I thought this might be a problem. Thinking back when he used it in a video for one of his airports before Max STOL was released 🤔. That's just not right.
I only remember FederFlyer using it in a video. Did ytregrgrgt do a video too?

I have only seen the one that used it in airport Skydrom 2. Don't know of any others. I just thought most everyone knew it's just respectful to wait until anything someone else is creating is released first before you can use it in anything you might upload.

Last edited:
I was going to work on finishing the wrap around stripes but the three Maxum STOL EA's that were uploaded kind of took the wind out of my sails. So I think I'm just going to play my game for a while and relax. I didn't see any downloads on those three EA uploads but I can't be sure since I didn't see them when they were removed. Bummer. Does this mean no more betas.

Does this mean no more betas.
I wouldn`t say so, look at the number of betas you`ve posted in the forums, compared to the number of EA`s that were "accidently" posted, AND by a "new member", who in all practicality made an honest mistake. I could be wrong, but I don`t recall this happening in the past to one of your betas.

With Evo and Steam we have a lot more new people coming in. And it's possible many don't really understand the etiquette that should be adhered to. We just have to be aware of new posts when working on a project. Thanks to FederFlyer he noticed it.

FederFlyer. If I offended you or made you feel bad in anyway I did not mean to. I am just glad you spotted it and notified Technoid. So thank you.

Last edited:
Posting it 3 times doesn't seem like an "honest mistake" - espcially since that user was asked to remove it, and re-posted it twice.
You could be right Bill, I was just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, he`s only been a member for almost a yr. to the date, uploading EA`s and AV`s can and have proven to be confusing to new members as we`ve all seen in the past I`m sure. Not to mention, he`s probably in a foreign country based on is language in his messages. In your defense, he has loaded two AP`s and one AV, so maybe he does know what he`s doing, only time will tell.

Back