Mig-15_real or model?

MadMonkey said:
That's just weird seeing a MiG with Red Bull on it.

have u ever heard of the red bull airforce..... there is lots of planes that say red bull on the side......

Attachments

• GrummanG44Widgeon_red%20bull[1].jpg
    GrummanG44Widgeon_red%20bull[1].jpg
    47 KB · Views: 14
  • Red%20Bull%20B-25J%202[1].jpg
    Red%20Bull%20B-25J%202[1].jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Red%20Bull%20DC-6%20%203[1].jpg
    Red%20Bull%20DC-6%20%203[1].jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Red%20Bull%20007[1].jpg
    Red%20Bull%20007[1].jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 28
  • RedBullBo105Inverted[1].jpg
    RedBullBo105Inverted[1].jpg
    50 KB · Views: 14
more....

Attachments

• eichhorn2[1].jpg
    eichhorn2[1].jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 11
  • F4U-4_REDBULL_2[1].jpg
    F4U-4_REDBULL_2[1].jpg
    333 KB · Views: 9
  • 30[1].jpg
    30[1].jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 19
pplace said:
Isn't there one on EP4? Not stopping you from making one available for others though...you could do it justice I know.
hmmmm....might look into doing that. lol...once I get some of these others finished up. crossin my fingers for getting DE and AC3D for christmas :D

I bet you'll soon find yourself with $200 extra that you'll need to find something to spend it on ;)

pplace said:
I bet you'll soon find yourself with $200 extra that you'll need to find something to spend it on ;)
lol....yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding between programs to finish models or G4 so that I can use the Wildcatfish that dhk did up. I want to fly it every time I see the pictures of it, but at the same time, I'd like to get the spruce goose, Kingfisher and ME-109W finished as well. I'm stuck!! :p

What does everybody think, enough detail on this schematic to make a nice Mig 15 for G3, G4? :D

Attachments

• mig_15_detail schematic.jpg
    mig_15_detail schematic.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 29
Try these for starters ...

Cowboy said:
there's a detailed scale mig 15 already? where?
Well, you might try Expansion Pack 4 for starters, and if that doesn't satisfy your insatiable thirst for Mig-15s, then you might want to give these a try.

And, if you join me for an alumni meeting at Nellis AFB (NV) sometime, I'll take you over to the "petting zoo" so you can meet one up close and personal. :D

Did I miss something here guys?

I didn't see him being a jerk ( terse, possibly ) unless I misunderstood, or didn't go through the entire thread.

The plane is actually called a "Fagot" in case someone took that to be that he was being some kind of jerk name calling....

Or was this not what made his post come across wrong?

I'll admit I did "read and take it wrong"........even though he probably should have read through the thread to realize both points of his post had already been brought up. (if he was interested enough to register and join the forums to make that first post....I would have assumed he read through that entire thread)

I'll remove my above post as I did take it in the wrong way.

Way too hilarious.

No Reggie, not everyone fails at spelling like you.
In this instance the spelling is correct. :D
If there was an extra G in there, then it would have been a completely different story.

Unfortunately for your age group, kids tend to react on emotions rather than logical reasoning. You'll get it in a couple more years, keep trying...

If there were an extra G in the word, it may have been referring to 'a bundle of sticks.' C'mon, I learned that way back in the 6th grade. (Although I admit that wasn't the first definition of that word that I knew.)

pplace said:
I'll admit I did "read and take it wrong"........even though he probably should have read through the thread to realize both points of his post had already been brought up. (if he was interested enough to register and join the forums to make that first post....I would have assumed he read through that entire thread)

I'll remove my above post as I did take it in the wrong way.
Don't blame yourself! Blame the MTV and this new generation of rotton kids. :D

Not yet convinced...

rjmanzuk said:
A lot of us added the third fence to the 15s once the 17 proved the merit outweighed the penalties. Here's a really recent -15 that flew at Reno this year. Count the fences. :rolleyes:

I hate to persist, seeing as you're obviously an expert, but that Red Bull plane is a Mig-17 as well. That's what Red Bull flies. (Seen it perform at Miramar.) Also, there's alot more than just the 3rd fence on the wing indicating it's a -17: the wing tip shapes, and the probes at the leading edge of both wing tips, for example. I've never seen or heard of anyone adding a 3rd fence to a -15. Perhaps the -17 used it due to the higher wing sweep it has?

xmech2k said:
I hate to persist, seeing as you're obviously an expert, but that Red Bull plane is a Mig-17 as well. That's what Red Bull flies. (Seen it perform at Miramar.) Also, there's alot more than just the 3rd fence on the wing indicating it's a -17: the wing tip shapes, and the probes at the leading edge of both wing tips, for example. I've never seen or heard of anyone adding a 3rd fence to a -15. Perhaps the -17 used it due to the higher wing sweep it has?
Two fences... three fences... Mig 15... Mig17... who cares. I got the answer wrong... WRONG MIND YOU!!!! I'm sooooo distraught.

Back