RealFlight 9 is coming soon!

Same video with a 9.5 badge on it? Hmm. Honestly, the photofield looks so good, but when you have shadows disabled and stuff, it immediately kills the whole immersion and just... I still feel G3's photofield with shadows looked better than what I just saw on the video, but that's my two cents.

The shadows in RealFlight aren't very good to me so I normally turn them off. There's places they look okay but others where they leave odd shaped areas and crawling.

I mean there will be no reason to download my planes, if they are available in the sim.
I didn't know the built-in plane list when I ask you about it. But like BrokeDad said often the swap page planes are better than the built-in planes. But I understand what you mean lots of people won't even look for them that would have before because they were not in the sim.

Donamy Replied " I mean there will be no reason to download my planes, if they are available in the sim. "
I will say that I have many versions of the same plane (mostly warbirds). The best ones are user made from people on this forum. So when someone likes a plane and sees an "EA" of it, they most likely will download it ... especially those that follow this site.

So no, I don't think any of your work, or others on this forum, will go unnoticed.
If your working on one, finish ... your work is very good.

If a plane in 9.5 was on your list ... now you are free to do others ... if you need suggestion ... well you will get plenty of request !!!

Should be getting some time available, in a few weeks when the AC business slows down.
You in a union shop Donamy..?? I ask because I did HVAC for a living in a union shop., installing the duct and all the related things from small to extremely large systems. (residential/commercial)

Back