Request Aircraft Here! #2

ya they are tricky to land

rc23 said:
Has anyone considered making a flying doghouse? :) I actually saw one of these fly at a local club awhile back.
a guy in my club has one and he said its pretty fun to fly but a pain to land his is red and white and the figure on top is painted a snoopy, by chance would that club be gcrcc

Esky Belt Cp

Hi I was just wondering if someone would be able to make me a Esky Belt Cp If you could it would be much appreciated. If you need pics please post me back and i will send you some.

Planes to make

the McDonnal XP-67 moon bat
Bell XP-77
Grumman XF5F-1 Skyrocket
General Dynamics F-16E
A Curtiss X-P40Q Varient, conversion of P-40K-1 S/N (42-45722)
Bell XP-59 Aircommet
McDonnel XF-85 Goblin
Northrop XP-79B Flying Ram
Unique and obscure aircraft will find more to look up so build away if you can find info on themwould like all to be EA down loads for all to enjoy. would make them my self but dont know how.

Hangar-9 Piper Pawnee

I would give my left arm to be able to download the new Hangar-9 Piper Pawnee 40. I love this model and second to that, judging by the sale speed it will be popular on the downloads.

Regards

Mark

Me 264

I would like to see more WW2 heavy bombers. The German ME 264 would make a neat addition.

TYPE: Ultra Long Range Bomber
ORIGIN: Messerschmitt AG
MODELS: V1 to V3
CREW: 5-6
FIRST FLIGHT: December 1942
SERVICE DELIVERY: N/A
FINAL DELIVERY: N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENGINE:
Model: BMW 801D or G
Type: 18-cylinder radials
Number: 4 Horsepower: 1,700 hp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIMENSIONS: V3
Wing span: 141 ft. (43m)
Length: 68 ft. 7 in. (20.90m)
Height: 14 ft. (4.30m)
Wing Surface Area: 1,376 ft² (127.8 m²)
WEIGHTS: V3
Empty: 46,627 lbs. (21,150 kg)
Loaded: 100,400 lbs. (45,540 kg)
Maximum: 123,460 lbs. (37,630 kg.)
PERFORMANCE:
Maximum Speed: 351 mph (565 kph)
Rate Of Climb: 390 ft/min (120 m/min)
Combat Radius: N/A
Max. Range: 9,321 miles at 217 mph
Service Ceiling: 26,000 ft (8000 m)

ARMAMENT:
Type: 13mm MG 131 machine gun
Number: 4
Type: 20mm MG 151 cannon
Number: 2

BOMB LOAD:
6,600 lbs (3,000 kg) of assorted ordnance.

Comments
The Me 264 was designed from the begining as an 'Amerika' bomber. It's goal was to be able to carry a small load to the United States and return or a heavier load and ditch at sea and the crew picked up by U-boat.
The first prototype flew in December 1942, but soon allied pressure forced Messerschmitt to slow development and the prototypes were eventually destroyed by Allied bombing.

Sources:
Gunston, Bill & Wood, Tony - Hitler's Luftwaffe, 1977, Salamander Books Ltd., London

addition.

Attachments

• ME 264 three view.jpg
    ME 264 three view.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Me264 topbottom.jpg
    Me264 topbottom.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Me 264 Front.jpg
    Me 264 Front.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Me 264 Sideplan_V1.jpg
    Me 264 Sideplan_V1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
  • 264-11.jpg
    264-11.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Sig Rascal 110

How about a Sig Rascal 110 with a Zenoah G26 gasser and transparent red trim! She is one big girl and I love her! :p

Mike

sig 110

Blackwing

The Sig Rascal 110 is in work. I scrapped what I started a few month back because how it was made was going make it hard to map. I still working one how to get a good map set up so users can change their color of the transparent trim. Look more to the winter for this to be release, I have a lot of stuff to work on now that I need to get finished first.

SIG Rascall 110

Thanks, Terry. I'm looking forward to it.

I just finished my first airport, a photofield replica of one of my club's fields. It came out pretty good, I think. Everything works...that means I can crash where I'm supposed to crash ;)

Mike

spencer c said:
CAn somebody please make the spirit of saint louis? please?
Look here. It's being made for G4.5 now, but it might be converted to G3.5 format. I also would like to see it. :)

request Bruce Tharpe's Flyin King

Hi, thought i would request Bruce Tharpe's Flyin King & Super Flyin King for G 3.5 .
I am bulding the standard flyin king to drop payloads, take photo's and videos, as well as a glider tug.
I would really appreciate it.
I know there are alot of hotter planes requested, and rightfully so, but would like to have the ability to practice while i build.
Thanks so much, George

love to help, but......

I've really got to much on my plate as is. It is a cool plane, and would make a good addition to the swaps. I hope some one will do it for you.

Attachments

• sfk_pr.jpg
    sfk_pr.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
Tomahawk

Hello
I was hoping that some one could make a Piper Tomahawk.
I have some picks and 3 views That I will be glad to pass on.
Thanks

PS Tried to up load a fue hear but the files are to big :mad:

Back