Krill Spark Evo I_EA
Nope it doesen´t

Yes it does!

I dusted off the old copy of G4.5 and it loaded up just fine. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• ScreenShot1315232053.jpg
    ScreenShot1315232053.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 23
I think the worst problem of an incompatability is if you pick an engine or a motor that isn't available in G4.5. Then a default gets used. I have that issue on my next plane. Olso would have had his same issue even if he had G5. I think it's the 4096 issue, like you said.

eric soderlind said:
...if you want to take on the challenge
Ooh, a challenge! :rolleyes:

Wait a second, if you're not willing to "take on the challenge" yourself, then why would I be willing? :confused:

would someone....

like to do a simple aircraft for me? i am a handicapped vet, and I fly rc planes out in the yard.. from my wheelchair.. I got an E-flite cap 232 and would LOVE to have it for my flight simulator, so I can fly when the weather gets dicey.. here is the link to the manufacturers website to help out...

http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFL2400

I have looked around on the net to find out if someone has done this.. no luck. This is a mass-produced ARF and I figured that someone would have done this by now.. I got flght sim flying models of all my other planes in the old hangar, except this one.

just asking nice folks.. If I had the talent for this, I would make it myself, but I am really bad at this..

like to do a simple aircraft for me? i am a handicapped vet, and I fly rc planes out in the yard.. from my wheelchair..

Pronet,

Are you able to provide specifications of individual parts and possibly up close shots of the electronics? (i.e. wing weight, horizontal stab weight, etc.) I'm not sure if the electronics are bought seperately or come with the aircraft, I will check the links out later.

I don't have tons of time to model right now, but I would like to fit this in for you while working my current freelance projects. Visit my website and use the contact me tab to send me additional up-close photos and whatever else you think would help out and you'll have yourself a model.

Thanks for fighting for our freedom. I respect our vets.

Looks Like a very nice flyer. Has anyone picked up on this yet?

VET (Retired) to VET if no one picks up on this I will give it a go. Do you or can you provide a few straight on snaps the same distance from the model.

People around here like to have as much to go by as possible.

There are better builders with more experience than I around that is why I would like to give them first crack at it.

:D

mwilson914 said:
Pronet,

Are you able to provide specifications of individual parts and possibly up close shots of the electronics? (i.e. wing weight, horizontal stab weight, etc.) I'm not sure if the electronics are bought seperately or come with the aircraft, I will check the links out later.

I don't have tons of time to model right now, but I would like to fit this in for you while working my current freelance projects. Visit my website and use the contact me tab to send me additional up-close photos and whatever else you think would help out and you'll have yourself a model.

Thanks for fighting for our freedom. I respect our vets.

The link has measurements and ssome nice straight on shots. Hoped someone like you would pick this up.

Thank you

Deewng said:
The link has measurements and ssome nice straight on shots. Hoped someone like you would pick this up.

Thank you

Once I get my new graphics card tomorrow (GTX 560 ti), I'll be able to pick up the pace again. I still have my freelance work still taking priority, but I do really want to help out a vet for doing our country a great service. It's something small I can do for someone that protected my rights and freedom.

Download for 5.5

I was wondering about the download for 5.5 Krill Spark Evo I_EA if I could get that.

Thanks Paul

Back