Request Aircraft here

I don't have a set of 3 views, although I could sit down and possibly draw up a set. I do have quite a few pictures of the one we just finished that I will add here. I do have an unbuilt one (mine) that I am getting ready to build, that I can take pictures of of measurements as needed. I have searched this site, but can't seem to locate a combat slope wing similar to this one.
Plans from the unbuilt kit might be of use, but I'm guesing from the type of model they are more instructions than plans.

In any case if you'll work with me to get the required data from your unbuilt kit, I'll do the RF model. Do you have a scale that can get acurate weights of parts?

Doug

Plans from the unbuilt kit might be of use, but I'm guesing from the type of model they are more instructions than plans.

In any case if you'll work with me to get the required data from your unbuilt kit, I'll do the RF model. Do you have a scale that can get acurate weights of parts?

Doug

Hello Doug,

Thank you, yes I do have a good scale, I can get weights in either standard or metric. You are correct, since it is an EPP model, there aren't any plans, just the instruction booklet. I can try to contact the manufacturer and see if they have 3 views if it would help.

Here is a video of one flying, not sure if that will help with modelling it. It will give you an idea of how it flies and looks on the slope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xQemccisXc

Thank you,
Chip

Interested in a Falcon 56 EA version

Is it possible to obtain a EA version of a Falcon 56. I flew a balsa version of this plane back in the 80s and am interested in a simple version of this model.

Not requesting a plane, but rather a color scheme for the AJ slick in the EP7. I would like to copy the original matt chapman cs on this airplane.

Attachments

• CAP.jpg
    CAP.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
  • CAP1.jpg
    CAP1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 111
  • CAP2.jpg
    CAP2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 6
Please don't take my response as condescending.
We all have our own opinions. :)

For instance, I think that C.S. would look great on a P-51, but that's just me.

Thanks. I was wondering though, would you still be interested in making that cs for me? Also sorry for kinda snapping at you. I am sorry. Thanks

Or all the planes that are available to the Paintball game. :p

I wasn't even thinking about that. I was thinking about how simaler the Cap and
P-51 look. But since you mentioned it, that's going on my to-do list for the summer.

Weasel gone

Okay, I'll put in another bid for Weasel model. I love it as a sloper, and loved it on Real Flight. But, when I changed computers (old one died) and rechecked swap files, I could no longer find it in the swap files. Anybody know where it went?

Prop jets

would like to see a cermark f16 prop jet with a nitro os 90 on the front(spinning and smoking)
130mph top speed
in the nasa colours or is it there display team cant think of there name
RF 5.5

in my dreams

Singion

and there is a vmar su27 prop jet out there would be nice

Last edited:
There isn't one for RealFlight. You are requesting in the wrong thread for new content. Make your Requests here and read THIS POST on how to request a model properly.

It's not a guarantee that anyone will create the model for you but if you follow the directions in the post and if it peaks the interest of someone, you might get lucky. :)

Last edited:
limo

i was realy hoping i could get a limo for my 9 year old who would love to use the simulater to dive a limo. it is a dream for him. i don't care who does i was thinking a longer limo sort of like this;
stretch-limo17.jpg

thanks please contact me anybody who is willing to make my son very happy. ( by the way not have to be exactly as picture, i want the creator to have some fun with it to thanks

Back