Saturn V Rocket Request.

Back on the subject of my LM my base is going to be made of cardboard and my landing gear will be made of balsa

Cowpig said:
Thought that's what you meant. I wondered the same thing when I saw a website link for tablecloths! :confused:
Doh! You clicked on it. :eek: Why did you have to click on it? :confused:

You're screwed man.

Im going to try a deducted fan for pitch and steering ill use three motors the hard part will be balance

I know. Just messin around. Hope you can find some though. And remember-sim first. That's for the prototype stage where you fix all the kinks. Might want to send your LM three-views to experienced modelers here (I'm just starting).

Not much of a challenge compared to these guys. Check out mwilson914 and his B-1B Lancer thread (G5 designers corner). Seriously. And I've known what the LM looks like since I was 7. My areas of interest are aeronautics and astronautics. Personally, I loved it in Apollo 13.

Can't you kids discuss real world aircraft on your Facebook page, and leave the forums to discuss RealFlight?

Cowpig said:
Not much of a challenge compared to these guys. Check out mwilson914 and his B-1B Lancer thread (G5 designers corner). Seriously. And I've known what the LM looks like since I was 7. My areas of interest are aeronautics and astronautics. Personally, I loved it in Apollo 13.
Same here

Back