Saturn V Rocket Request.

here is a very very crude drawing of what I was thinking at the top where the entrance from the comand module being the air intake and the booster booster being the prepultion exaust

Could work. Now ask someone to model it. Ducted fan, right?

('Could work', because, I scrutinize these kind of stuff. That's how I learn-by finding flaws in my designs.)

For starters, Maj. only does CSs (hats off to you Maj.) and maybe some physics. And yes, these other guys do have stuff to do. Listing the known ones with current and/or future projects: mwilson914, jeffpn, flexible, me, and maybe some others. Not sure about Doug though (dhk79). Try PMing him. If he responds no, it maybe your turn to learn. I'm sure you know the guys willing to help you, within circumstances, of which phrank and jeffpn are very proficient in describing.

Wings 3D has it's own site. Most modelers here (Flexible, jeffpn, me, etc.)(exception is mwilson914) use Wings because 3DSmax costs $3,400. Wings is a free download. On the right side of the home page, you should see downloads. From here, once you want to start, read through 'Some simple questions' and see if some of your answers are there. Also, some of their signatures have links to tutorials. I highly recommend Flexible's. Any questions that you can't find or isn't in the simple questions thread, well, read my signature. You saw the screenshots of my model.

If you kids just want to chat with each other, use the Private Message system. Or maybe you could text each other on the phones your parents bought for you.

Back