ScreenShot1192686226.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 361
Oooooooh! Pretty!
Water? Thank You!....

My wallet is yours, hurry up, take it!

Edit....
Wait a minute..... Not so fast.........

I've got a few questions first:
Add-on and Expansion packs---- Compatible?
Are you going to give us more polys to play with custom models?
How about custom airport objects?
Custom models compatible?

Last edited:
phrank said:
Oooooooh! Pretty!
Water? Thank You!....

My wallet is yours, hurry up, take it!

Edit....
Wait a minute..... Not so fast.........

I've got a few questions first:
Add-on and Expansion packs---- Compatible?
Are you going to give us more polys to play with custom models?
How about custom airport objects?
Custom models compatible?

Frank, go HERE: https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=18366

Tells a *bit* of info on EPs and Add-ons.

-BladeCP02

Ah, Good,
Anyone want to buy some cheap Add-on disks? :)

Now, I wonder about the models we all worked so hard to create.

What are the PC requirements? I am planning on buying a new laptop in about 6 months and I might as well pony up for a system that will run the program well. I assume that G4 will be 100% Vista compatable?

Lou

I hope the rebate is going to be a good one........I only forked out my hard earned $$$ for G3.5 4 weeks ago :confused: :confused: ...... I came over to RealFlight from Reflex, I hope my recent purchase will be taken into consideration with the rebate, I'm sure I won't be the only person to have recently purchased RealFlight G3.5 and be wondering if I've wasted my money on obsolete software....... :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed!!

My best wishes for you. It would be very sad to have bought a software that´s outdatet after only 4 weeks. :( Let´s hope the best.

Really nice Screenshots :D Will the way of creating G4 models be the same as for G3.5 models???

- More realistic ground handling, including springy landing gear.

Can't wait to see that. Finally realistic landings :)

Greets,

Max

Last edited:
Yes!

It looks fantastic.

Just Dying to get a look at the Physics side of things. Ohhhhh Mammma.

A new controller with features that seem foreign. Oh so many questions. Wish I could go and Get the scoops at the Trade show. But, Alas, I am Stuck down here in the land of OZ.

WOW.

I am also curious about the Poly count.

Yes!

Hmm very interesting....It'll be nice to gather all the information about this!!

I'm assuming "hoping" that any custom models built for G3-3.5 will be supported (since the xpacs are?? and they also run on the current G3.5??)

Also assuming since you mentioned the controller is based on the Futaba 6EX it will also be "limited" to 6 channels?

I mentioned this "update" to my wife and she laughed at me???? I think I'll have my work cut out to convincer her I "need" this update. Or I'll just get it and not mention it to her..............uhh I better convince her :p

So you guys added HDR lighting, water, a couple fun yet useless gadgets, and most likely a $200 price tag?

Thanks but no thanks.

This should be G3.6, not G4. Nothing that drastic has changed. The HDR looks pretty, sure, but now even more people will waste money on trying upgrade their PC's to make it look good. I know I will be sticking with G3 for a long time. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

guest_jo said:
My best wishes for you. It would be very sad to have bought a software that´s outdatet after only 4 weeks. Let´s hope the best.
lol. I bought G3.5 15days ago. At least it's essentially paid for itself in the huge amount of crashes. :cool:

Along with everything on the list, I'm glad we now have a console. Should come in handy at times. Let's just hope one of the updates is to allow us to import several files at once, or bind a key to open the import window otherwise. I won't get my hopes up with that. :D

You mean import - updates for G3 ? Actually I suppose that G3 won´t be developed anymore after G4 will be out or am I wrong there ?

We'll probably see only minor bugfixes for G3 then.

Then again, I'm kinda hooked already anyway.
I wonder if they also fixed all the little annoyances like the mps/kph weirdness, the shadow system, the lack of possibilities to set AA options and the wrong efficiency calculations for certain wing/control surfaces setups.

Most importantly: when will this be out in Europe and will the upgrade offer be available outside the US as well?

Back